John Stamos and Caitlin McHugh engaged in Disneyland

"Grandfathered" star John Stamos got engaged to his girlfriend in a straight-out-of-a-fairytale-book kind of way. The "Fuller House" actor had also pulled a lot of strings just to pop the question in the "Happiest Place on Earth."

The 54-year-old "ER" star proposed to his girlfriend of two years, actress Caitlin McHugh, in Disneyland, which the former announced through his Instagram account on Oct. 22, Sunday. Stamos uploaded an illustration of a couple with the iconic kingdom as the background, accompanied by the caption: "I asked...she said yes! ...And we lived happily ever after."

The drawing is magical, as Paul Briggs, whose projects included "Tangled" and "Frozen," was commissioned to do the illustration. Aside from this, Stamos' rep told E! News that the actor had used Disney and Pixar films' clips to propose to his girl. "The film concluded with Sebastian from 'The Little Mermaid' encouraging John to 'Just ask the girl,'" the rep added.

When McHugh said yes, the couple went to 21 Royal, a restaurant at the park, to celebrate with dear family and friends. The location was not coincidental at all. The lovebirds had been visiting the theme park for their dates. Stamos and McHugh are also known to be big fans of Disney, which can be seen in the numerous costumes on their respective social media accounts.

The 31-year-old actress, who made appearances in "The Vampire Diaries" and "NCIS: Los Angeles," took to Instagram as well to share the news. The photo showed the model and Stamos kissing against the backdrop of three screens showing Sebastian. She described her fiance as "the sweetest, most romantic Prince Charming."

Newsletter Stay up to date with Christian Today
News
Holy Land leader welcomes release of Palestinian Anglican held by Israel
Holy Land leader welcomes release of Palestinian Anglican held by Israel

Many of the details surrounding Layan Nasir's case remain unclear.

Government fund for historic churches opens for submissions
Government fund for historic churches opens for submissions

The government's handling of funding for historic churches has been criticised.

‘We’ve had nothing like this’ - over 30,000 attend historic Franklin Graham evangelical gathering in Belarus
‘We’ve had nothing like this’ - over 30,000 attend historic Franklin Graham evangelical gathering in Belarus

The two-day “Festival of Hope”, organised by Franklin Graham and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA), drew almost 31,000 people to Chizhovka Arena in the Belarusian capital.

Despite minor improvements, Saudi Arabia remains a tough place for Christians
Despite minor improvements, Saudi Arabia remains a tough place for Christians

Officially, conversion from Islam carries the death penalty.