'Star Wars: Battlefront 3' release date earlier than Dec. 2015?

 Wikipedia

After all the waiting, the release date for the highly anticipated "Star Wars: Battlefront 3" may come within the year. 

According to Game Informer, the video game adaptation of George Lucas' masterpiece will be available before Christmas this year. It will reportedly come out alongside the release date of the upcoming "Star Wars VII" movie, which will premiere on Dec. 18.

The said release date had been speculated by fans for a long time, since it would be a wise move for the developers of the game and the producers of the movie to take advantage of the hype that will be built during the promotion of both "Star Wars" franchise installments.

Also, game developer EA Electronics reportedly discussed the possibility of the December 2015 release during the company's conference call early this week. EA's CFO Blake Jorgensen talked about their plans for the "Star Wars: Battlefront" reboot, confirming that it will be released before Christmas. They also verified the fans' beliefs that the release will coincide with the release date of the movie. 

This is great news for all "Star Wars" fans, since they will receive two highly anticipated installments from their favorite sci-fi franchise for Christmas. 

Fans and players should expect nothing but the best from the upcoming third installment of the action video game based on the legendary "Star Wars" movie since the game developers used the Frostbite 3 engine. The very first trailer was briefly shown during last year's E3 event, and those in the event saw the early in-game footages which reportedly showed amazing shots of Hoth's frozen wastelands and Endor's breathtaking forests. 

The "Star Wars: Battlefont" reboot is developed by EA's Digital Illusions CE (DICE) and will be published by EA and Disney Interactive Studios after it purchased the rights from LucasArts in 2013.

News
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain

BBC Two and iPlayer are set to air a new one-hour documentary this Easter charting The Traitors’ winner Harry Clark’s personal pilgrimage from Slough to the Vatican

Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial
Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial

Nesbitt initially indicated that the province would join the trial.

EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey
EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey

Turkey has said the EU is interfering in its internal affairs.

Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection
Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection

The number of Britons giving something up for Lent has fallen sharply over the past decade, according to new research highlighting a significant shift in how the season is observed.