'Battlefield 4' DLC to be coming Dec. 9

 Wikipedia

After getting the ire of many for its seemingly rushed release, EA DICE and Electronic Arts will reportedly announce another DLC pack for "Battlefield 4" on Tuesday. According to GameRant, info about the new DLC for the first-person shooter game will be released on Dec. 9, and it will be the sixth expansion pack of the game. 

The news came after an EA representative named David Sirland confirmed the speculations on its Twitter account. When asked if the exact date of the big DLC announcement will come soon, Sirland simply said, "Yes, Prob on the 9th." However, there are no exact details about the contents of the upcoming expansion pack. 

When "Battlefield 4" came out in October 2013, the game was faced with a lot of complaints from players and shareholders alike. Even EA CEO Andrew Wilson claimed that the initial release was unacceptable by any standard. 

"For me, the situation we had was unacceptable. For the team it was unacceptable. We have worked tirelessly since then to make sure the gameplay experience got to where it absolutely should have been at launch and we're focused on that and we continue to deliver value to that player base," Wilson stated when he was discussing the dismal performance of the game earlier this year. 

Several weeks ago, the game developer released the game's season pass titled "Battlefield 4: Final Stand." It was initially released for "Battlefield 4" Premium subscribers, and it became public just last week. But the "Final Stand" DLC also faced several problems during its release. Those who purchased the pack separately encountered several issues, but EA managed to sort it out soon after. 

After several DLC releases, "Battlefield 4" finally became the game that it was meant to be, several months since it first came to the market. 

The release date of the next "Battlefield 4" DLC will be announced on the said date.

News
The groundbreaking BBC series that brought Jesus to TV screens
The groundbreaking BBC series that brought Jesus to TV screens

Seventy years ago, in February 1956, the BBC aired the mini-series “Jesus of Nazareth”, which was the first filming of the life of Jesus to be created for television. This is the story …

Christians mobilised to oppose extreme abortion law changes
Christians mobilised to oppose extreme abortion law changes

Christians are being asked to urge peers to support amendments tabled by Baronesses Monckton and Stroud.

Thousands of Christians return to churches in north-east Nigeria despite years of terror
Thousands of Christians return to churches in north-east Nigeria despite years of terror

The faithful are returning “in their thousands, not hundreds” despite more than a decade of brutal violence.

Trump is '100 per cent' more spiritual after assassination attempt, says pastor friend
Trump is '100 per cent' more spiritual after assassination attempt, says pastor friend

Trump's pastor and friend Mark Burns said the US President knows "the hand of God' was on him when he survived the 2024 assassination attempt.