Quentin Tarantino's new film release date news: Director's untitled 1969 project to be released on Tate-LaBianca murders' 50th anniversary

Quentin Tarantino's untitled movie based on the Manson family's murders now has a release date. The 54-year-old filmmaker is eyeing to reveal the film on Aug. 9, 2019, marking the Tate-LaBianca murders' 50<sup>th anniversary.

Sharon Tate, who was eight months and a half pregnant, was killed by Charles Manson's murderous group called Manson family in 1969. Aside from Roman Polanski's wife, who was in Europe at the time, four other people inside their home in Los Angeles also met their gruesome deaths. They were Jay Sebring, Wojciech Frykowski, Abigail Folger, and Steven Parent.

On the untitled movie's IMDb page, the 1969 project's plot is about the television actor and his stunt double's quest to make a name for themselves in the movie industry during the infamous Manson murders. From the looks of it, Tarantino is going to include his own story in the movie, just like how he did in his previous films.

Tarantino is hoping Margot Robbie could play the role of Tate. He also wants Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Leonardo DiCaprio to be part of the movie. Sony has won the untitled project's global rights.

The Manson murder film will be produced by David Heyman, Shannon McIntosh, and, of course, Tarantino. It will be executive produced by Georgia Kacandes, who will also be its line producer. The movie's production will begin in 2018 with $18 million California production tax credit.

Meanwhile, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation announced the death of Manson in November at a hospital in Kern County, California. He was 83.

The notorious criminal had been famous for orchestrating the brutal killings called the Tate-LaBianca murders by his murderous group, the Manson family. His people were following his every order, even killing people. "He was the dictatorial ruler of the (Manson) family, the king, the Maharaja," the former Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi told CNN in 2015.

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.