In the wake of the widespread worship renewal of the 80s, Integrity Music captured the sound of this movement by partnering with worship leaders and churches across the globe. Those early "Hosanna" recordings documented a new sound of worship and helped connect this unique harvest of songs with believers in over 180 nations.
In that same tradition, Integrity launches One: A Worship Collective, a new initiative that will feature partnerships to harvest "home grown" songs from local ministries for the global church.
The first title in the One: A Worship Collective series, We Believe, was recorded this spring at the 714 Conference held on the campus of the Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Dallas, Texas. An 11-song, live worship album produced by John Hartley (Leigh Nash, Aaron Keyes, Twila Paris, Chris McClarney), the project is a partnership with Influence Resources, whose mission is to impact believers in a way that inspires them to influence their world for Christ.
"It is an honour to partner with the Assemblies of God and their Influence Resources product line to provide a platform for some of the best songs and voices coming out of their church movement," says Craig Dunnagan, Vice President, Music Publishing/Ministry Alliances, Integrity Music. "It has been an exciting journey of building relationships and capturing the sounds of a new generation of leaders. We believe these songs will go around the world."
"It's an exciting time to be a part of the Christian publishing world," says Steve Blount, Vice President of Publishing, Influence Resources. "The partnership between Influence Resources and Integrity Music to create a product with a powerful message of faith is another step in the journey of creatively resourcing the Church. We believe the best days are ahead of us."
Songwriters and worship leaders spanning several states joined together for the recording of We Believe, including Clayton Brooks (The Oaks Fellowship, Red Oak, Texas), Ryan Williams (River Valley Church, Minneapolis), Kurtis Parks (National Community Church, Washington DC), Elmer Cañas Jr (Calvary Church, Irving, Texas), Micah Massey (Free Chapel, Gainesville, Georgia) and Texas-based worship leader Christine D'Clario. The resulting album will be premiered August 5 at the General Council of the Assemblies of God to be held in Orlando, FL, and available globally on that day through Christian retailers and digital service providers, including iTunes and Amazon.
The complete We Believe track listing, featured worship leaders and songwriters follows:
1. Like Never Before – featuring and written by Ryan Williams
2. Take Me In – featuring and written by Clayton Brooks
3. Come Like the Dawn – featuring and written by Williams
4. Every Good Gift – featuring and written by Brooks
5. We Believe – featuring Kurtis Parks and Brooks and written by Parks, Williams, Brooks and Ross Fishburn
6. To Honor You – featuring Brooks, Williams and Parks, and written by Brooks, Williams, Parks, Fishburn and Kirk Graham
7. Jesus At The Center – featuring Micah Massey and written by Massey, Israel Houghton and Adam Ranney
8. We Crown You (All Hail the Power) – featuring Elmer Cañas and written by Brooks, Williams, Parks, Fishburn
9. Set My Eyes On You – featuring Parks and written by Parks and Kelly Minter
10. Great I AM – featuring Christine D'Clario and written by Jared Anderson
11. You Are Forever – featuring and written by Parks
A live acoustic version of the song "Every Good Gift" can also be viewed now at bit.ly/1bNri42.