'StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void' release date at BlizzCon 2014 event in November?

 Wikipedia

It has been quite a while since Blizzard Entertainment shared some official news about "StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void," but fans are expecting that the game developer will finally break its silence at the upcoming BlizzCon next month.

In a report posted by iDigitalTimes, the players of the real-time strategy single/multiplayer game are expecting to hear more details about it during the scheduled Anaheim, California event on Nov. 7 up to Nov. 8.

Load the Game pointed out that the game developer has been very active in posting updates about their other titles these past few days, but it seems they're been leaving out information about the second installment of the Starcraft series. With only a few more months left in 2014, it is very unlikely that the game will be out in the market within the year.

Based on past reports, "Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void" started its development back in March last year after the other Blizzard game "Heart of the Swarm" was finished.

Fans also heard that the developers of Starcraft 2 were making progress back in August 2013, and the story background of the game was already finished last November. After that, nothing had been heard about the status of the game.

Blizzard is known to have their hands full at the development of other game titles like "Hearthstone," "Heroes of the Storm," as well as "World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor." That is why it is not entirely surprising that the Starcraft updates have been left behind. Still, it is not impossible to expect to hear any important news about the upcoming "Starcraft: Legacy of the Void" game in BlizzCon next month.

Up to this day, Blizzard Entertainment is still silent about the developments of an expansion pack for the popular military-themed science-fiction strategy game that employs Protoss missions. Until the BlizzCon event, the gaming world is still kept in the dark about it.

News
The groundbreaking BBC series that brought Jesus to TV screens
The groundbreaking BBC series that brought Jesus to TV screens

Seventy years ago, in February 1956, the BBC aired the mini-series “Jesus of Nazareth”, which was the first filming of the life of Jesus to be created for television. This is the story …

Christians mobilised to oppose extreme abortion law changes
Christians mobilised to oppose extreme abortion law changes

Christians are being asked to urge peers to support amendments tabled by Baronesses Monckton and Stroud.

Thousands of Christians return to churches in north-east Nigeria despite years of terror
Thousands of Christians return to churches in north-east Nigeria despite years of terror

The faithful are returning “in their thousands, not hundreds” despite more than a decade of brutal violence.

Trump is '100 per cent' more spiritual after assassination attempt, says pastor friend
Trump is '100 per cent' more spiritual after assassination attempt, says pastor friend

Trump's pastor and friend Mark Burns said the US President knows "the hand of God' was on him when he survived the 2024 assassination attempt.