'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Guidice quits show? Is reunion the last appearance?

RHONJ star Teresa Guidice Twitter

In the midst of all her legal woes, Teresa Guidice remains with Bravo's "Real Housewives of New Jersey," but it may not be the case for long after rumors have begun to surface about the reality star's decision to quit from the franchise.

According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, the ongoing two-part reunion special of "RHONJ" will be the last appearances of Guidice. She reportedly quit the show where she had been one of the main cast members since its debut on May 12, 2009.

Based on rumors, Bravo TV is planning to take advantage of Guidice's present condition as a convicted felon for bank, mail, wire, and bankruptcy fraud by filming everything about her before she serves her 15-month jail sentence on Jan. 5, 2015.

Before the news about the alleged resignation of Guidice from the show, she and the rest of the cast filmed a reunion special hosted by executive producer Andy Cohen earlier in October.

Cohen admitted in a video posted on Bravo's official website that he became emotional during his interview with Guidice.

"Teresa had just been sentenced and it seems like, it's Teresa's last reunion so there was... an air of real kind of serious, heaviness and emotion that was there the whole time," the host said.

Cohen also recalled what really happened during the taped reunion.

He said, "At the end when I was talking to Teresa I really held it together but I was basically, kind of, maybe crying a little bit. I was really emotional sitting there with Teresa, talking about all she'd been through with the show. When it ended I gave her this big hug and I was like... I could barely look at her."

Several reports surfaced earlier about Bravo's decision to fire Guidice from the show after she and her husband Joe were convicted of fraud, yet reps from both sides did not confirm the accuracy of these reports.

News
The groundbreaking BBC series that brought Jesus to TV screens
The groundbreaking BBC series that brought Jesus to TV screens

Seventy years ago, in February 1956, the BBC aired the mini-series “Jesus of Nazareth”, which was the first filming of the life of Jesus to be created for television. This is the story …

Christians mobilised to oppose extreme abortion law changes
Christians mobilised to oppose extreme abortion law changes

Christians are being asked to urge peers to support amendments tabled by Baronesses Monckton and Stroud.

Thousands of Christians return to churches in north-east Nigeria despite years of terror
Thousands of Christians return to churches in north-east Nigeria despite years of terror

The faithful are returning “in their thousands, not hundreds” despite more than a decade of brutal violence.

Trump is '100 per cent' more spiritual after assassination attempt, says pastor friend
Trump is '100 per cent' more spiritual after assassination attempt, says pastor friend

Trump's pastor and friend Mark Burns said the US President knows "the hand of God' was on him when he survived the 2024 assassination attempt.