Farrah Abraham LAX fight with AA attendant; airport cops get involved
Farrah Abraham, the former "Teen Mom" reality star, was reportedly caught in an argument at LAX airport today, which led to the intervention of airport cops.
Abraham explained the argument to TMZ, saying she was trying to carry an extra large carry-on bag onto the American Airlines flight, before being told that she would have to check the bag before going through security.
She said that she agreed to check the bag in, but the woman was rude to her, which led to the argument. Farrah reportedly told the lady that she was acting like "trash" and asked that she speak to her supervisor. However, instead of calling her superior, she claims that the airport police was called, who told her to be more respectful.
She later tweeted about the incident to her Twitter followers: "I thought American Airlines was good apparently they need better customer service, never flying with them again:) #CallThePolice."
The controversial 21-year-old reality star who has a 4-year-old daughter, recently released her first adult tape last week after striking a $1.5 million deal with Vivid Entertainment.
Her father, Mike Abraham, who is a devout Christian, gave a frank interview before the release of his daughter's tape. He told RadarOnline that if his daughter's tape was made for public release, he will still forgive her. "I am a man of very strong faith and I have been taught about forgiveness," he said.
"Farrah, like everyone else on this planet, is subject to sin. If something like that (a sex tape) came out, I may not like it, but the bottom line is that I love my daughter.
'"For as long as I am on this earth, I am tasked with motivating her to be the best person she can be. And not be judgmental doing it."
He also talked about the consequence that Farrah's actions would have for her daughter Sophia.
"At this time, Sophia is four-years-old and she does not know the difference between good, bad or indifferent," he told RadaroOnline. "In regards to down the line, just like anything, we all have consequences for our actions and I am sure Farrah will have to address this with Sophia, in the event the tape ever became public."
He continued: "For me, the bottom line is this — my job is to teach both of them forgiveness and acceptance and what love is — and if I did have to talk to Sophia about this, I would be telling her those three important things."
'Lion' is the true story of Saroo Brierley, an Indian-born Australian who somehow found safety after being marooned a thousand miles from home at just five years old.
Whenever she is feeling weighed down by fear and stress, "Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson is going to rely on Psalms 46:4-7.
- What Should Christians Do Now That Donald Trump Is President?
- 'Lion' Makes A Strong Case For God Without Ever Mentioning Him
- Billy Graham on Why Sexual Activity Outside Marriage Is a Sin
- Manny Pacquiao Renews Stance on Death Penalty, Says Even Jesus Christ 'Was Sentenced to Death'
- How God's Fatherly Love Restores Our Relationship With Our Earthly Fathers
- Men And Boys: How The Sexual Revolution Destroyed Male Friendships
- Pope Francis On Trump Presidency: 'Wait And See'
- Monster Or Messiah: How Should The Church Respond To Donald Trump?
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- Japanese Samurai Who Gave Up Everything To Follow Jesus To Be Made A Saint
- Iraqis Say They've Taken Eastern Mosul After 100 Days Of Fighting
- Shariah Law Imposed in Mali As Islamist Extremists Ban Baptisms and Christian Weddings
- Why the Sun 'Stood Still' In Joshua's Ancient Biblical Battle: Researchers Find Scientific Basis
- Christians Air Views on Trump Presidency: 'It's Miraculous That God Can Use a Very Secular Man to Help Christians'
- Muslim Man Murdered Christian Pensioner, Tied Her Up And Left Cross In Her Hands, A Court Is Told