Arsenal vs Wigan Live Stream Free Soccer: Watch English Premier League Football Online
Arsenal vs Wigan is a huge game in the English Premier League on Tuesday night, with both teams having everything to play for, and for both only a win will really be satisfactory tonight.
The match will kick off at 7.45 p.m. BST from the Emirates Stadium in north London, and can be watched online through free live stream via the details provided below.
Arsenal are currently out of the top four, and if they remain in fifth come the end of the season they will miss out on a Champions League spot – a huge disaster for Arsene Wenger's men.
The Gunners currently sit two points behind Tottenham with a game in hand. If the Gunners win tonight they will leapfrog Spurs into fourth with both teams only having a game of the season remaining this weekend.
At the other end, Wigan are in the relegation zone, and they know that a loss tonight would send them down to the Championship Division next season. If they draw tonight they will not technically be relegated, although practically they would then need to go on and win their final game, hoping Sunderland lose – and overturn an 11 goal difference deficit on the final day. With it being hugely unlikely that Wigan will win by six goals at the same time as Sunderland lose by six goals on the final day of the season, Wigan will effectively be relegated today.
However, if they can get a shock win against Arsenal today then they will move within a point of Sunderland in 17th spot, and they would then go into the final day of the season with everything to play for still.
This is sure to be a tense game, but one that Arsenal are hot favorites to win. If the Gunners can get an early goal in the opening 20 minutes or so, it would send the Wigan players' heads down and it could be a punishing afternoon for them. However, if Wigan can get to half time still level they will believe they can get their noses in front in the second half and steal an invaluable three points.
Arsenal vs Wigan kicks off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- How your holidays can still be holy days
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- Cardinal Burke: 'My mother was advised to abort me'
- Priest's throat slit in Church hostage attack in France
- Japan: Church commemorating 26 crucified Christians may become UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sanders supporters boo and jeer Hillary Clinton at Democrat Convention
- #ThisFlag Pastor Evan Mawarire: 'I am not abandoning Zimbabwe'
- Japan: 19 killed in their sleep, many wounded in knife attack on centre for disabled