'Super Smash Bros 4' characters: 'Mewtwo' DLC out today to non-members of Nintendo Club

 Nintendo

Now that Club Nintendo members have seen Mewtwo in action with the release of the "Mewtwo" DLC pack last week, it is now the turn of non-members to get a hold of the highly-anticipated Pokémon for their "Super Smash Bros 4." 

The "Mewtwo" DLC will be up for grabs starting today, April 28, but Nintendo unfortunately did not designate a specific time when the sale will start. IDigital Times assumes that the company will put it up instantly since the 1.0.7 patch update for "Super Smash Bros 4" has been deployed and it already has everything needed to bring the coveted creature to the Wii U and 3DS. 

The site went on to say that if the game studio will release the psychic Pokémon within the same timeframe it rolled out the "Mario Kart 200cc" addition and several other expansion packs before that, then Mewtwo should "[make] its grand entrance," as Nintendo said, as early as 4 or 5 a.m. Eastern Time. 

Pricing for both Wii U and 3Ds versions of the DLC are the same — $3.99. Those who are getting it for both platforms will have to add $1. The game company says that when players finally get Mewtwo, they should work on making it "Mega Evolve into Mega Mewtwo Y in its Final Smash" and touts that the creature's Psystrike should "blow away" its opponents. 

The next DLC release is expected to be Lucas straight from the "Mother 3" series. The company already showed it off in action in a trailer that also showcased the artistic makings of the character. He will be ready to invade "Super Smash Bros 4" in June.

Lastly, Nintendo has its plans to create new and fresh characters for the legendary game. More details should be available soon and fans can look forward to meeting new characters in the near future. 

News
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain

BBC Two and iPlayer are set to air a new one-hour documentary this Easter charting The Traitors’ winner Harry Clark’s personal pilgrimage from Slough to the Vatican

Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial
Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial

Nesbitt initially indicated that the province would join the trial.

EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey
EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey

Turkey has said the EU is interfering in its internal affairs.

Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection
Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection

The number of Britons giving something up for Lent has fallen sharply over the past decade, according to new research highlighting a significant shift in how the season is observed.