Half-Life 3 rumors: Game's release date issued by Valve's founder?

 Wikipedia

Will the long wait for the "Half Life 3" release date be over soon?

There seems to be a scarcity of news about the latest installment of the epic first-person shooting game, and even Valve's founder Gabe Newell never talked about it after his Jan. 2014 interview with The Washington Post. But until now, Valve still has to release a statement regarding the developments of the highly anticipated game.

Then on May 23, the Half-Life Wikia mentioned that former Valve employee Minh Le had allegedly seen the artworks for the upcoming Half-Life installment as well as the drawing board for "Left 4 Dead 3". The Counter Strike co-creator also confirmed that "Half-Life 3" is already being developed, yet he had no idea when the game will be officially released. However, Le could have probably seen an outdated Half-Life artwork since he parted ways with Valve several years ago.

In August, the Huffington Post noted that another Gamescon had been concluded yet a release update for "Half-Life 3" was still missing. The website said that Valve's silence about "Half-Life 3" release date does not came as a surprise, since the company seems to be consistent with the signs that there will be no new game from their end to appear in the market soon.

But fans should not lose their hopes yet, as Newell's statement during his earlier interview about valuing the demands of players for a new game could still ring true.

"We definitely in a sense have an army of customers who are always helping us stay honest...," the Valve founder said. "We've essentially crowd-sourced supervision of a lot of these decisions to our customers and it works way better than almost any other system we could design. They're rabid, they're passionate, and there are a lot of them."

Now the waiting for "Half-Life 3" release date remains.

News
The groundbreaking BBC series that brought Jesus to TV screens
The groundbreaking BBC series that brought Jesus to TV screens

Seventy years ago, in February 1956, the BBC aired the mini-series “Jesus of Nazareth”, which was the first filming of the life of Jesus to be created for television. This is the story …

Christians mobilised to oppose extreme abortion law changes
Christians mobilised to oppose extreme abortion law changes

Christians are being asked to urge peers to support amendments tabled by Baronesses Monckton and Stroud.

Thousands of Christians return to churches in north-east Nigeria despite years of terror
Thousands of Christians return to churches in north-east Nigeria despite years of terror

The faithful are returning “in their thousands, not hundreds” despite more than a decade of brutal violence.

Trump is '100 per cent' more spiritual after assassination attempt, says pastor friend
Trump is '100 per cent' more spiritual after assassination attempt, says pastor friend

Trump's pastor and friend Mark Burns said the US President knows "the hand of God' was on him when he survived the 2024 assassination attempt.