Top 10 naff Christian cracker jokes
The turkey's on the table, the sprouts are nicely overdone, the bread sauce and chestnut stuffing are looking glutinously tempting: and out come the Christmas crackers. Inside are novelty gifts and paper hats – but best of all are the jokes. They make us laugh, but mainly they make us groan. So to add some Christmas cheer, Christian Today has identified the top 10 Bible jokes for a Christmas cracker. The old ones are the best.
1. Q: Who was the shortest man in the Bible?
A: Peter – he slept on his watch.
2. Q: Who was the second shortest man in the Bible?
A: Bildad the Shuhite.
3. Q: Who was the first motorcyclist in the Bible?
A: David – the sound of his triumph was heard throughout the land.
4. Q: What was the first ice-cream maker mentioned in the Bible?
A: Walls of Jericho.
5. Q: Who was the best comedian in the Bible?
A: Samson – he brought the house down.
6. Q: Who was the best financier in the Bible?
A: Noah – he kept his company afloat while the rest of the world was in liquidation.
7. Q: Where is cricket mentioned in the Bible?
A: Peter stood up with the eleven and was bold.
8. Q: What was the first tennis match in the Bible?
A: When Joseph served in the courts of Pharoah.
9. Q: What sort of man was Boaz before he got married?
10. Q: What did Adam tell his children about why they had to leave the Garden of Eden?
A: Your mother ate us out of house and home.
Got any more? Tweet us your own, @ChristianToday