'Pokemon X and Y' sequel Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa Mega Evolutions
The Pokemon community is so excited with the coming of "Pokemon: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire." And the excitement continues to build as Nintendo keeps mum about the features of the game. Surely, this will keep Pokemon fans at the edge of their seats.
So, what do we currently know about "Pokemon: ORAS?" First, it is a sequel to "Pokemon X and Y." Next, there was news that leaked regarding the legendary trio Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa. The trio is rumored to obtain mega evolutions in "Pokemon: ORAS."
Diancie was the first one to be revealed as part of the new "Pokemon X and Y" game. GameFreak confirmed that Mega Diancie exists in "Pokemon: ORAS."This revelation made fans think that the other legendary Megas will be coming too.
According to IBT, all the information about Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa were leaked by a hacker named Smealum. The hacker also leaked photos of the trio and new attacks in the game. Further, Smealum also said that Mega Latios and Latias will be in the game.
In "Pokemon: ORAS" anything's possible. If a character isn't in the gen 6 games, it does not automatically mean that they won't be in the new game. Plus, with the updated versions to be released after the game premiers, there will be endless possibilities of Mega forms to be offered. And Nintendo can choose which one to release at whatever time they please.
It sure will be fun to see Mega Volcanion and Mega Hoopa in "Pokemon: ORAS" but as of now, everyone has to wait for further information. The thing is, the game will be inbalanced with it's only Mega Diancie who appears in the game. So surely, the other two might already be in the works already.
Pokemon fans just have to wait a bit longer, exactly next year, to really know what "Pokemon: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" has to offer.
'God revealed himself, even through the valley of the shadow of death': Steven Curtis Chapman talks to Christian Today
Christian Today talks with one of the world's most well-known Christian music stars about his life, music and the story behind it all.
This document is the theological equivalent of Fleming's accidental discovery of penicillin.
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- Cathedrals in crisis? Three ways we could support their growing ministry
- Most religious groups support gay marriage - with the exception of white evangelical Christians
- One reason your church may not be growing – and five things that might help
- Christian school warned: Don't teach Bible passages that are 'offensive' to LGBT people
- Reports say 100 Christians may be hostages in Philippines battle between army and Islamist rebels
- Oil tanker explosion kills more than 120 in Pakistan
- 34 Tower blocks have failed fire safety checks across the country
- Landslide buries mountain village in southwest China, fears for 141 people
- Trump, Putin and Erdogan behave like autocratic rulers - Germany's Schulz