'Fairy Tail' chapter 526, 527 spoilers: August, Larcade's shocking backstories
Larcade and August will discover the truth behind their family history in the latest chapter of "Fairy Tail."
When Larcade was first introduced in the series, fans initially believed that his parents were Zeref and Mavis. It turned out that Larcade was just a demon created by Zeref so he could use him as his secret weapon and revive Natsu. Zeref discovered that Larcade was the strongest among his failed creations, so he took him in and gave him the "Dragneel" name even though he is not really his son. However, that is not the only revelation that manga artist Hiro Mashima left his readers with.
At the end of chapter 526, it is also established that Zeref and Mavis actually had a child. While August and Gildarts continued fighting, it is revealed that the Emperor has named his child "August." After learning about his origin, Larcade's struggles will not end there. Spoiler reports note that he will continue to receive punishment from the Emperor because he meddled in the battle with Natsu.
How will the surprising revelation affect the ongoing war involving Gildarts and August? If one thing is for sure, a huge battle will ensue in the coming chapters of the hit manga series. It will surely be an intense match between the strongest mage in the Fairy Tail Guild, and possibly the strongest mage who has ever lived. There are speculations that August will trick Gildarts, who becomes too confident that he will win.
As fans can remember, Gildarts was defending his daughter Cana when he realized that August was just copying his opponent's magic. Gildarts managed to identify August's weakness but despite Cana's help, he still had a hard time defeating his rival. The father and daughter tandem later realized that they can only beat August by using attacks he cannot copy, particularly card and physical attacks. It remains to be seen if Gildarts will use the same strategy to take down August once again.
The latest chapter of "Fairy Tail" appears in the next issue of the "Weekly Shounen Jump" magazine.
Actor Dennis Quaid promises new faith-based movie about MercyMe singer Bart Millard will be 'uplifting'
Actor Dennis Quaid will be starring in the upcoming film "I Can Only Imagine," which is based on the popular Christian song of the same name. Quaid says the movie highlights the power of a changed heart.
A British evangelist has told of how he led a woman to faith during a recent screening of Christian-themed movie The Shack.
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- Gaming for God: New card game asks the Church 'what is mission?'
- Top musicians are to sing all 150 Psalms in one weekend. What can this teach our world today?
- Was this Catholic cardinal a saint or a pro-Nazi war criminal?
- Canon: How a Bible card game is helping students learn how Scripture began
- Diagnosed with cancer, this Christian got through it by praying and painting Jesus' last day on earth
- The face of Christ? Turin Shroud does contain the blood of a torture victim, research suggests
- Would-be bride turns canceled $30,000 wedding reception into banquet for the homeless
- How the least perfect people are sometimes the most important for God's plan
- Pope Francis makes surprise call to rubbish collector who lost both his legs in collision
- Prince William and Kate meet Salvation Army anti-trafficking worker in Poland
- How this passionate Christian from Samaritan's Purse is helping to save lives in war-torn northern Iraq
- You aren't coming through here: Nuns build chapel to block fracking gas pipeline
- ISIS receipt surfaces in Mosul for sale of 20-year-old woman to jihadi for $1,500
- 16-year-old Christian boy is the latest victim of Pakistan's blasphemy law