Walking Dead season 5 release date, spoilers [AMC]: Premiere Episode 1 will return October 2014 [Spoilers]
The Walking Dead season 4 finale ended in a cliffhanger last night, leaving fans hungry for more.
Creator Robert Kirkman had promised that the finale episode will shock people, and fans will have to wait until season 5 to find out what happens to their favorite characters.
Filming of The Walking Dead season 5 is expected to start filming soon with a premiere date expected for October 2014.
Although Kirkman said that Rick Grimes is not safe in the season 4 finale, he is expected to survive and head to Washington DC. According to a casting call, "Season 5 begins with Rick and the group ... heading to Washington. DC where they meet new danger and a new enemy. Once again, Rick must do whatever it takes to keep the rest of the group safe."
Filming of the new series is expected to take place in mid-April in Georgia.
New characters are set to be introduced in season 5 and Kirkman also revealed to TheWalkingDead.com: "There's quite a bit of shock coming and I think people are going to be pretty startled with what happens moving forward and are definitely, definitely going to be anticipating the return of Season 5, which we're working on right now and I can say is going to be pretty awesome."
Be sure to catch up on all the season 4 episodes on AMCTV after tonight's finale episode. Season 1-3 are available to view online on Netflix.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- 'The gift of failure': Mark Yaconelli on disappointment, grief, hope and redemption
- Pray for believers from one of the world's most secret religions
- Why it's too soon to write off the Church in Europe
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- Is the Bible trustworthy or has it been changed?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- UK and France pledge to 'step up' cooperation over Calais refugee crisis
- UN slams France's burkini ban in damning intervention
- ISIS using fake passports to send fanatics to Europe in preparation for attack, top intel official warns
- Pakistani Christian girl abducted, forced to convert to Islam and marry faces death threats
- Christianity at risk of dying out in Syria, Lebanon and Iraq, Orthodox Church leader warns
- Fears of trafficking as police reveal 9000 child refugees are missing in Germany alone