Walking Dead season 5 release date, spoilers [AMC]: Premiere Episode 1 will return October 2014 [Spoilers]
The Walking Dead season 4 finale ended in a cliffhanger last night, leaving fans hungry for more.
Creator Robert Kirkman had promised that the finale episode will shock people, and fans will have to wait until season 5 to find out what happens to their favorite characters.
Filming of The Walking Dead season 5 is expected to start filming soon with a premiere date expected for October 2014.
Although Kirkman said that Rick Grimes is not safe in the season 4 finale, he is expected to survive and head to Washington DC. According to a casting call, "Season 5 begins with Rick and the group ... heading to Washington. DC where they meet new danger and a new enemy. Once again, Rick must do whatever it takes to keep the rest of the group safe."
Filming of the new series is expected to take place in mid-April in Georgia.
New characters are set to be introduced in season 5 and Kirkman also revealed to TheWalkingDead.com: "There's quite a bit of shock coming and I think people are going to be pretty startled with what happens moving forward and are definitely, definitely going to be anticipating the return of Season 5, which we're working on right now and I can say is going to be pretty awesome."
Be sure to catch up on all the season 4 episodes on AMCTV after tonight's finale episode. Season 1-3 are available to view online on Netflix.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- The Offensive Teaching Of Jesus That Christians Have Tried To Tone Down
- This Christian Woman Was Locked In A Shipping Container And Tortured - Because She Kept Saying The Name Of Jesus
- Why Every Christian Should Watch I, Daniel Blake
- How God's Changeless Nature Brings Comfort
- Why Patriarch Kirill Is Really Consecrating Cathedrals In London And Paris
- Evangelicals And Martin Lloyd Jones: Fifty Years Later The Debate Rages On
- What To Do When You Feel Far From God
- Nigerian Christians Massacred In 'Savage' Attack, At Least 40 Dead
- Charlie Hebdo Mocks New Russian Cathedral: Russians Say It's 'Blasphemous And Scandalous'
- How The Vatican And China Are Trying To Make Up After A Decades-Long Dispute
- Leading Evangelical Calls For Civil Disobedience Against California Abortion Law
- Mosul Offensive Is Going Faster Than Planned, Says Iraqi PM
- Hillary Clinton Defends Abortion Of Babies At Nine Months In 3rd Presidential Debate; Donald Trump Calls It 'Terrible'