Walking Dead season 5 release date, spoilers [AMC]: Premiere Episode 1 will return October 2014 [Spoilers]
The Walking Dead season 4 finale ended in a cliffhanger last night, leaving fans hungry for more.
Creator Robert Kirkman had promised that the finale episode will shock people, and fans will have to wait until season 5 to find out what happens to their favorite characters.
Filming of The Walking Dead season 5 is expected to start filming soon with a premiere date expected for October 2014.
Although Kirkman said that Rick Grimes is not safe in the season 4 finale, he is expected to survive and head to Washington DC. According to a casting call, "Season 5 begins with Rick and the group ... heading to Washington. DC where they meet new danger and a new enemy. Once again, Rick must do whatever it takes to keep the rest of the group safe."
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Filming of the new series is expected to take place in mid-April in Georgia.
New characters are set to be introduced in season 5 and Kirkman also revealed to TheWalkingDead.com: "There's quite a bit of shock coming and I think people are going to be pretty startled with what happens moving forward and are definitely, definitely going to be anticipating the return of Season 5, which we're working on right now and I can say is going to be pretty awesome."
Be sure to catch up on all the season 4 episodes on AMCTV after tonight's finale episode. Season 1-3 are available to view online on Netflix.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- 7 Tips For Making The Most Of A Short Term Mission Trip
- Hurricane Matthew Three Months On: Deadly Disease Threatens Thousands Of Lives In Haiti
- Stripped, Beaten and Killed: The Christian Mother Who Fell Victim To Mob Violence In India
- More People Turning to Christ in Nepal, Which Now Hosts Over 1 Million Believers and 8,000 Churches
- Christians From Egypt Seek Refuge in Cyprus After Experiencing Brutal Persecution
- ISIS Launches Radio Phone-In Show For Terrorists With Personal Problems; Hot Topics Include Whether Women Can Watch Execution Videos
- Christian Couple Rewarded for Their Faith as Their Conjoined Twins Survive Risky Separation Surgeries