Justin Timberlake AMA performance video 2013, "Drink You Away"; Wins Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award
Justin Timberlake performed his new single "Drink You Away" at the 2013 AMA Video Music Awards on Nov. 24 from his latest album "20/20 Experience."
Timberlake was nominated for five American Music Awards this year - Artist of the Year, Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, Favorite Male Artist for Pop/Rock, Favorite Album for Pop/Rock, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
He won the Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award, which was the first award to be presented tonight. He won the same category in 2007.
He also won the Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
The 32-year-old was honored with the Michael Jackson Vanguard Music Award at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in August. He also reunited with former boyband NSYNC for the first time during in ten years. Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick have not performed together since the 2003 Grammy Awards.
Timberlake has since been very busy for his 20/20 Experience World Tour. The next tour is scheduled for Nov. 26 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Tour dates are scheduled all the way through to August 2014 at the Sap Center in San Jose, California.
Justin Timberlake and late night show host Jimmy Fallon are set to do 'Saturday Night Live' together on Dec. 21. Timberlake will be back as a musical guest on the NBC show for the fifth time.
See a video of Justin Timberlake's performance of "Drink You Away" at the AMAs below:
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Why Jesus didn't feed the 5,000, and why it matters
- Why we need solitude in the midst of the 2016 American election
- Responding to the face of horror
- Farah does the double in thrilling day of athletics
- When church lets you down: so now what?
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch operation to sweep Islamic State from Syrian town
- Evacuees still thankful to God for gift of life even though their homes have been razed by California wildfire
- Gender ideology harms children, paediatricians group tells educators, lawmakers
- Texas attorney general affirms constitutionality of courtroom prayer
- Christians now afraid to go to church in Philippines due to threats from Islamist radicals, priest says
- U.S. court upholds religious freedom case against transgender employee