Justin Timberlake AMA performance video 2013, "Drink You Away"; Wins Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award
Justin Timberlake performed his new single "Drink You Away" at the 2013 AMA Video Music Awards on Nov. 24 from his latest album "20/20 Experience."
Timberlake was nominated for five American Music Awards this year - Artist of the Year, Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, Favorite Male Artist for Pop/Rock, Favorite Album for Pop/Rock, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
He won the Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award, which was the first award to be presented tonight. He won the same category in 2007.
He also won the Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
The 32-year-old was honored with the Michael Jackson Vanguard Music Award at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in August. He also reunited with former boyband NSYNC for the first time during in ten years. Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick have not performed together since the 2003 Grammy Awards.
Timberlake has since been very busy for his 20/20 Experience World Tour. The next tour is scheduled for Nov. 26 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Tour dates are scheduled all the way through to August 2014 at the Sap Center in San Jose, California.
Justin Timberlake and late night show host Jimmy Fallon are set to do 'Saturday Night Live' together on Dec. 21. Timberlake will be back as a musical guest on the NBC show for the fifth time.
See a video of Justin Timberlake's performance of "Drink You Away" at the AMAs below:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- Why We Should Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: 7 Fun Looks At Evangelical Christian Culture
- Why Did Jesus Ask A Blind Man If He Wanted Healing?
- A Radical Way To Buy Your Own Home - Thanks To God And Christian Mission
- 8 Moments You'll Only Understand If You're A Calvinist
- Why Trump's Rambling, Incoherent Press Conference Is So Worrying
- When Are British Bank Holidays In 2017?
- Why Christians Should Beware Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy
- Christians In Mideast Reject Trump Plan To Prioritise U.S. Resettlement Of Christian Refugees: 'Wrong Message, Wrong Policy'
- Boko Haram Has Murdered 100,000, Displaced 2 Million In War To Wipe Out Christianity In Nigeria
- Malaysia Arrests North Korean Man As Row Over Kim Jong Nam's Death Escalates
- Islamist Extremists Spill More Christian Blood In Egypt Amid Fears That More Attacks Are Forthcoming
- Mother Of Man Who Killed Pastor Turns To Christ After Church Shows Forgiveness, Compassion