Justin Timberlake AMA performance video 2013, "Drink You Away"; Wins Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award
Justin Timberlake performed his new single "Drink You Away" at the 2013 AMA Video Music Awards on Nov. 24 from his latest album "20/20 Experience."
Timberlake was nominated for five American Music Awards this year - Artist of the Year, Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, Favorite Male Artist for Pop/Rock, Favorite Album for Pop/Rock, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
He won the Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award, which was the first award to be presented tonight. He won the same category in 2007.
He also won the Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
The 32-year-old was honored with the Michael Jackson Vanguard Music Award at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in August. He also reunited with former boyband NSYNC for the first time during in ten years. Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick have not performed together since the 2003 Grammy Awards.
Timberlake has since been very busy for his 20/20 Experience World Tour. The next tour is scheduled for Nov. 26 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Tour dates are scheduled all the way through to August 2014 at the Sap Center in San Jose, California.
Justin Timberlake and late night show host Jimmy Fallon are set to do 'Saturday Night Live' together on Dec. 21. Timberlake will be back as a musical guest on the NBC show for the fifth time.
See a video of Justin Timberlake's performance of "Drink You Away" at the AMAs below:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- The Offensive Teaching Of Jesus That Christians Have Tried To Tone Down
- This Christian Woman Was Locked In A Shipping Container And Tortured - Because She Kept Saying The Name Of Jesus
- Why Every Christian Should Watch I, Daniel Blake
- How God's Changeless Nature Brings Comfort
- Why Patriarch Kirill Is Really Consecrating Cathedrals In London And Paris
- Evangelicals And Martin Lloyd Jones: Fifty Years Later The Debate Rages On
- What To Do When You Feel Far From God
- Charlie Hebdo Mocks New Russian Cathedral: Russians Say It's 'Blasphemous And Scandalous'
- How The Vatican And China Are Trying To Make Up After A Decades-Long Dispute
- Leading Evangelical Calls For Civil Disobedience Against California Abortion Law
- Mosul Offensive Is Going Faster Than Planned, Says Iraqi PM
- Hillary Clinton Defends Abortion Of Babies At Nine Months In 3rd Presidential Debate; Donald Trump Calls It 'Terrible'
- Max Lucado: My Prediction For Who Will Win The U.S. Presidential Election on November 8