Justin Timberlake AMA performance video 2013, "Drink You Away"; Wins Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award
Justin Timberlake performed his new single "Drink You Away" at the 2013 AMA Video Music Awards on Nov. 24 from his latest album "20/20 Experience."
Timberlake was nominated for five American Music Awards this year - Artist of the Year, Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, Favorite Male Artist for Pop/Rock, Favorite Album for Pop/Rock, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
He won the Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist Award, which was the first award to be presented tonight. He won the same category in 2007.
He also won the Favorite Male Artist for Soul/R&B, and Favorite Album for Soul/R&B.
The 32-year-old was honored with the Michael Jackson Vanguard Music Award at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in August. He also reunited with former boyband NSYNC for the first time during in ten years. Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick have not performed together since the 2003 Grammy Awards.
Timberlake has since been very busy for his 20/20 Experience World Tour. The next tour is scheduled for Nov. 26 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Tour dates are scheduled all the way through to August 2014 at the Sap Center in San Jose, California.
Justin Timberlake and late night show host Jimmy Fallon are set to do 'Saturday Night Live' together on Dec. 21. Timberlake will be back as a musical guest on the NBC show for the fifth time.
See a video of Justin Timberlake's performance of "Drink You Away" at the AMAs below:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Heaven Isn't What You Think It Is (But Don't Panic...)
- God And The Presidency: Ronald Reagan's Fight For Freedom
- Deepwater Horizon: Mark Wahlberg's New Film Draws A Line Between Blind Faith And Christian Hope
- My Cross: Is Sweden's Church Failing To Stand Up For Persecuted Christians?
- How Billy Graham's Adulterous Grandson Survived Thoughts Of Suicide
- Does Friday's Black Moon Foretell The End Of The World?
- Songs For The Faithless: 13 Highlights From The Secular Hymn Book
- One Wild Life: The Christian Today Review Of The New Gungor Album 'Body'
- It's Time For Christians To Go To War On Antisemitism
- Mysterious Veiled Woman With A Pistol Strikes Fear In Heart of ISIS As She Goes On Killing Spree
- Pope Walks A Diplomatic Tightrope In Orthodox Georgia
- Russia sending more warplanes to Syria as diplomacy remains 'on life support'
- Jesus Was Born In India and Practised Yoga, Indian Author Claims
- Manny Pacquiao Says God 'Anointed' Duterte As President 'For A Reason': To Discipline Filipino People
- Do Bible Readings In Church Make You Nod Off? Justin Welby Has Your Number