Xiaomi Mi Pad 2, E4 Mi Note Pro and a fashion product for women to be launched at Mar. 31 event?

 Facebook

Known as the 'Apple of China', third largest smartphone maker in the world Xiaomi plans to cater to women by announcing a fashion product that will be strictly targeted to the opposite gender. The product will be unveiled on March 31, 2015 and it the day that Xiaomi celebrates its five year anniversary.

According to Gizmochina, Xiaomi's co-founder Lin Bin might have revealed some shred of detail concerning what will transpire at the upcoming event. According to the information posted on the website, the company's official account present on Weibo released a teaser image on what kind of product will be unveiled on March 31, 2015. The teaser image features a dress with a bow, with the words 'NSSJ' sitting on top. Judging from the color of the image, which is pink, it can be speculated that Xiaomi will release a product specifically for women.

While the complete form of 'NSSJ' is yet to be found out, it appears that the information will be made public knowledge during the event. In addition to the product specifically being targeted to women, Xiaomi is also being expected to release a flurry of items on its fifth anniversary. The Chinese tech firm is expected to announce the successor of Mi Pad, which is the only tablet that the company has released so far. Unlike its predecessor, which features NVIDIA Tegra K1 SoC, the upcoming slate is most like going to be powered by Intel's powerful Atom chipset, which will pack a processor possessing a base clock frequency of 1.8 GHz.

Additionally, it is rumored that the remainder of specifications will remain constant between the two tablets, but confirmation will be given once the event kicks off. Furthermore, Xiaomi might also announce its highly anticipated E4 and Mi Note Pro, which are running Snapdragon 801 and Snapdragon 810 SoCs respectively.

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.