Ubisoft's 'Just Dance 2016' leaked ahead of E3 2015 reveal

 Facebook

A leaked photo confirms that the next installment in Ubisoft's rhythm game series "Just Dance" will be one of the featured games at the Electronic Entertainment Expo event later this week.

"Just Dance 2016" is not included in the announced list of games Ubisoft will feature at the annual video game trade show, but the leaked image from Instagram user @averagelatindude shows a promo wall plastered with the logos of the upcoming games from the game developer, including a huge "Just Dance 2016" logo. Other titles present in the promo wall include the "Assassin's Creed: Syndicate," "Rainbow Six: Siege," as well as "Tom Clancy's The Division."

If the leak turns out to be true, then it would be the seventh "Just Dance" game from the best-selling franchise since it was first launched in 2009. Every year, Ubisoft released one "Just Dance" game across all platforms. 

The upcoming "Just Dance 2016" will be the successor to last year's "Just Dance 2015," which was revealed during the E3 2014. This installment earned a lot of negative reviews from players because of the absence of the difficulties in the gameplay. It also introduced the "Community Remix" mode for the first time in the series, wherein players can dance to the featured songs while other players appear on screen instead of the game's built-in dancers. 

Little is known about the upcoming "Just Dance 2016," but the game is expected to be released for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 with PlayStation Move support, the Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles that have Kinect support, as well as Nintendo Wii and Wii U that have Wii Remote. 

Ubisoft is expected to confirm the rumors about the "Just Dance 2016" release during their scheduled E3 2015 press conference on June 15, 3 p.m. PDT, at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California. 

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.