Married at First Sight: Jessica Castro files restraining order against Ryan De Nino after calling it quits

Jessica Castro and Ryan De Nino met and got married on the same day at A&E's 'Marriage at First Sight.' Instagram

Things are going sour fast for "Married at First Sight" season two couple Jessica Castro and Ryan De Nino after deciding to stay together after the six-week social experiment.

The couple surprisingly chose to make their marriage work despite having shown a lot of ugly fights during the entire season. But things did not turn out exactly the way they planned.

Just days after A&E aired the finale episode of "Married at First Sight" season two, a fan claimed that De Nino walked out of the reunion episode taping after he was accused of being a drug dealer and a cocaine addict in an online forum.

Then TMZ recently reported that Castro decided to file for a restraining order against De Nino, saying that her new husband had been hostile and threatening. But when De Nino allegedly told her, "I plan on killing you and your family," the reality show wife finally asked the courts to stop him from contacting her.

De Nino confirmed the rumored restraining order by posting a copy of it in his Instagram account with a lengthy caption, saying:

"Unfortunately this isn't something I'd wish on anyone. To hear and read about the forum on Thursday to come home and find this on Friday. To see the IG on Sat and see the location was enough. They say first 48 for a reason. This is another fact here's the order of protection- which had me in awe and when I read it was disgusted. Bash me all you want, say whatever it is about me just remember this board don't break for nada. Why I posted this will be thoroughly explained when the times right. #CheckMate"

Castro and De Nino met and got married on the same day as part of the concept of A&E's relationship reality show.

Experts paired them based on a scientific matchmaking conducted by four specialists, including a sociologist, psychologist, sexologist, and a spiritual adviser.

During the finale of the second season of "Married at First Sight," Davina Kullar and Sean Varricchio already chose to end their marriage after the six-week experiment, while Jaclyn Methuen and Ryan Ranellone also decided to stay married just like Castro and De Nino.

Meanwhile, an A&E rep issued a statement to PEOPLE, saying: "We don't know all the details and can't comment on the specifics. What we can say is that unfortunately, couples on the show can go through real divorces, and divorce can often be difficult."

The third season of Married at First Sight allegedly started filming in Atlanta this month.

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.