Kate Middleton pregnancy update: Prince Harry might be out of UK when Duchess gives birth

Kate Middleton's new child might have one less pair of hands to dote on him/ her since Uncle Prince Harry might be out of the U.K. when the duchess gives birth this month. 

Prince William's younger brother is currently in Australia as part of his duty for the armed forces. He will be working with the Australian Defense Force during his month-long stint in the Land Down Under. Prince Harry will stay in Sydney, Perth, and Darwin during his armed forces duty in the country.

A spokesperson from the Kensington Palace told US Magazine that the second child of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana is excited for his upcoming official tour.

The Duchess during her first pregnancy. Wikimedia Commons

"He knows he will learn a huge amount from his Australian colleagues during this attachment and he is grateful to the ADF for producing such a varied and interesting program for him," the spokesperson said. "Those experiences reinforced the huge admiration and respect he already had for Australian servicemen and women and has stoked his enthusiasm even more to build on those relationships in the next four weeks." 

After spending time in Australia, the younger prince will join their father Prince Charles in Turkey for the Gallipoli commemorations on April 24 and 25. Around this time, his sister-in-law could have already given birth to Prince George's sibling. 

The Duchess of Cambridge revealed her due date during her official appearance at the Brookhill Children's Center located in East London last month.

"I'm due mid-April to the end of April. Not long to go now," Prince William's 33-year-old wife shared. 

Earlier, rumors started to circulate about the possible gender of the Duke and Duchess' second child. Middleton allegedly looked for the perfect pink paint, which could mean that she is giving birth to a girl soon. 

News
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain

BBC Two and iPlayer are set to air a new one-hour documentary this Easter charting The Traitors’ winner Harry Clark’s personal pilgrimage from Slough to the Vatican

Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial
Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial

Nesbitt initially indicated that the province would join the trial.

EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey
EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey

Turkey has said the EU is interfering in its internal affairs.

Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection
Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection

The number of Britons giving something up for Lent has fallen sharply over the past decade, according to new research highlighting a significant shift in how the season is observed.