Kate Middleton pregnancy update: Baby gender still unknown as Duchess continues royal duties

The world is eagerly waiting to meet the second child of Kate Middleton and Prince William, who is due to come out in April this year. But before the new royalty comes out into the world, all eyes are focused on the Duchess of Cambridge, whose every move is being monitored to get a hint about the gender of her new offspring. 

Earlier in her pregnancy, the duchess had a hard time adjusting to her present state. Just like her pregnancy with her first child Prince George, Kate suffered from a rare condition called hyperemesis gravidarum wherein she constantly experienced extreme bouts of morning sickness during her first trimester. She was constantly dehydrated and weak during that stage. 

But now that the Duchess is already out and about, she can already attend to all her royal duties.

On Monday, the six-months pregnant Kate visited London's newly opened Kensington Leisure Center, where she reportedly shared to a 17-year-old student named Martina McDonagh that the baby inside her is kicking.

"It's moving all the time. I can feel it kicking now," the duchess was heard saying. 

Also, the royal mom met Ryan, a two-year-old boy and his mother Tracy when their group moved to the Family Friends charity event that was also held in the facility. The young boy was supposedly tasked to present a bouquet of white flowers to the duchess, but as the member of the royal family approached him, the boy hid behind his mother and said, "No no, Mummy, no Mummy!" 

The gracious duchess was the one who bent down to pat the young boy in his head and get the flowers. 

Before the event at the Kensington Leisure Center where the residents gave her and young Prince George an inflatable duck, the pregnant duchess came from a meeting with the students and staff of the Kensington Aldridge Academy. 

News
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain
Traitors’ winner Harry Clark heads to Rome in new BBC documentary exploring faith in modern Britain

BBC Two and iPlayer are set to air a new one-hour documentary this Easter charting The Traitors’ winner Harry Clark’s personal pilgrimage from Slough to the Vatican

Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial
Christians welcome NI decision to pull out of puberty blocker trial

Nesbitt initially indicated that the province would join the trial.

EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey
EU Parliament condemns expulsion of foreign Christians in Turkey

Turkey has said the EU is interfering in its internal affairs.

Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection
Fewer Britons giving something up for Lent as cathedrals invite deeper reflection

The number of Britons giving something up for Lent has fallen sharply over the past decade, according to new research highlighting a significant shift in how the season is observed.