'The Mentalist' season 7 spoilers: Actor Tim Kang hopes guest stars will be back for new reason
Season seven of CBS's "The Mentalist" will return next year and actor Tim Kang hopes to see some of the show's guest star return for the final season of the series.
Agent Kimball Cho (Tim Kang) keeps his hopes up for the return of his old pal Summer Edgecombe (Samaire Armstrong). In a tweet of the actor, he expressed his desire, "Always hoping for a "Summer" return. But that decision is above my pay grade. Samaire is awesome to work with!"
Summer and agent Cho hit it off when they worked together. However, the flame easily died down when her drug use became a hot topic. It seemed impossible to get Armstrong on-board as she is currently involved with another series - Resurrection.
"She's on @Resurrection now. Trying to get her to come back to @Mentalist_CBS. Cho misses her," Kang tweeted.
It seems Summer is not the only guest star to return in the series, Wayne Rigsby (Owain Yeoman) and Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti). Tim Kang also wanted the two to return after they were easily phased out following Red John's death.
Filming of the seventh and final season of "The Mentalist" is under way even though the show's seventh season is not on the CBS fall schedule, according to the International Business Times. Until now, CBS has not confirmed the premiere date of "The Mentalist" season seven. However, it is speculated that the series will be back mid-season. Production is currently underway and the cast and crew are back to work.
The last season of the series is reported to have a shorter 13 episodes compared to the previous seasons. For the plot of the series finale, predictions claim that the storyline for next season will center on the personal relationship of its main protagonist, Patrick Jane.
At the end of season six, Patrick Jane finally admitted his personal feelings to Teresa Lisbon.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- President Trump's first 100 days: What has he achieved so far?
- Can Pope Francis do anything to help Egypt's Christians?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 review: an atheist's God from beyond the stars
- What did Jesus mean when he said 'I am the vine'?
- Five inspiring TED talks you should watch this weekend
- 'He gives wisdom to the wise': 11 Bible verses about leadership
- Christians aren't reading the Bible. Why not, and what can we do about it?
- Pope Francis: Lust for power is like drinking gin on an empty stomach
- Ever feel people don't like you? Maybe it's a spiritual gift
- Polls show Labour gaining on Tories, though still trailing
- Trump at 100 days rally: 'I'm just getting started'
- As floods and mudslides devastate Peru, victims ask for Bibles
- Former terrorist, rebel leader and drug trafficker, now a courageous pastor in Mexico
- Middle East Christians receive support from an unlikely place - the Muslim royal family
- Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism