'The Mentalist' season 7 spoilers: Actor Tim Kang hopes guest stars will be back for new reason
Season seven of CBS's "The Mentalist" will return next year and actor Tim Kang hopes to see some of the show's guest star return for the final season of the series.
Agent Kimball Cho (Tim Kang) keeps his hopes up for the return of his old pal Summer Edgecombe (Samaire Armstrong). In a tweet of the actor, he expressed his desire, "Always hoping for a "Summer" return. But that decision is above my pay grade. Samaire is awesome to work with!"
Summer and agent Cho hit it off when they worked together. However, the flame easily died down when her drug use became a hot topic. It seemed impossible to get Armstrong on-board as she is currently involved with another series - Resurrection.
"She's on @Resurrection now. Trying to get her to come back to @Mentalist_CBS. Cho misses her," Kang tweeted.
It seems Summer is not the only guest star to return in the series, Wayne Rigsby (Owain Yeoman) and Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti). Tim Kang also wanted the two to return after they were easily phased out following Red John's death.
Filming of the seventh and final season of "The Mentalist" is under way even though the show's seventh season is not on the CBS fall schedule, according to the International Business Times. Until now, CBS has not confirmed the premiere date of "The Mentalist" season seven. However, it is speculated that the series will be back mid-season. Production is currently underway and the cast and crew are back to work.
The last season of the series is reported to have a shorter 13 episodes compared to the previous seasons. For the plot of the series finale, predictions claim that the storyline for next season will center on the personal relationship of its main protagonist, Patrick Jane.
At the end of season six, Patrick Jane finally admitted his personal feelings to Teresa Lisbon.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Amazing Grace: 7 quotes from the slaver-turned-preacher John Newton
- WANTED: Christian coders, techies and creatives. The CofE is inviting you to its first 'digital lab'
- Already worrying about Halloween and 'trick-or-treat'? This Christian charity has answers
- Pioneer ministry: How a new generation of ministers is changing the face of mission
- How Christian and other faith communities are rebuilding trust in times of crisis
- Was Jesus an extremist? 1 in 5 Brits thinks so
- Is the sidelining of religion a root cause of our mental health crisis?
- O.J. Simpson says he wishes he had 'been a better Christian' as he's granted parole
- What does 'home' mean to you? Are you like the Son of Man, with nowhere to lay your head?
- World Church leaders offer prayers for 'just peace' in Jerusalem
- A boy wrote to Pope Francis inviting him on a pilgrimage for sick children. He received a remarkable reply
- Tearfund's research into the faith of refugees is showing how religion is part of the solution, not just part of the problem
- Israel says Jerusalem mosque metal detectors to stay after bloody Palestinian clash
- Iraqi forces claim to have captured 16-year-old girl who ran away from Germany to marry ISIS jihadi
- More Christians handed harsh prison sentences in Iran; is Tehran afraid that Christianity is growing in the country?