'Boruto: Naruto Next Generations' chapter 8 spoilers, plot news: Naruto and Sasuke's powers combine in order to beat Momoshiki
After "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" gained a lot of possible feedbacks during its first seven chapters, manga readers became eager to learn more about the story of Boruto's quest to save his father.
The father-and-son relationship of Naruto and Boruto took a dramatic turn in chapter 7 titled "Clash...!!" when Naruto apologized to his son because of their current connection when he realized how much they look alike.
After his father apologized, Boruto decided to ask Naruto to tell him more about his adventures in the past. But their bonding was disrupted when the members of the Otsutsuki clan attacked Sasuke.
The chapter also revealed that Otsutsuki clan's Momoshiki and Kinshiki both tried to steal Naruto's chakra when they held him hostage. But the villains had a hard time getting it because Naruto tried everything that he can to stop them.
According to reports, the chapter 8 of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" will showcase an explosive battle that will feature Naruto and Sasuke against the newly improved Momoshiki. The reports claim that Momoshiki will manage to trap Naruto in a stone while Sasuke will be trapped in a lava-like structure. This means that Sasuke could potentially get partially burned in the upcoming chapter of the manga spin-off.
However, reports also claim that both Naruto and Sasuke will manage to escape Momoshiki's clutches and combine their powers to defeat the Otsutsuki clan member.
The release date of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" chapter 8 is still unannounced.
Meanwhile, The Bitbag reported that the development of the "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" anime had been confirmed during the Jump Special Anime Festa 2016.
The details about the rumored anime adaptation of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" remain scarce, but speculations claim that it could either be a sequel to the "Naruto" anime or it will introduce a brand-new storyline that will feature Boruto's battles against Momoshiki and Kinshiki.
There are also no reports yet about the possible release date of the rumored "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" anime.
It's the 20th anniversary of the publication of the first Harry Potter book. The series has long been a focus extreme religious reaction with some Christians arguing the series is a gospel analogy and others that it promotes a dangerous acceptance of the occult.
'God revealed himself, even through the valley of the shadow of death': Steven Curtis Chapman talks to Christian Today
Christian Today talks with one of the world's most well-known Christian music stars about his life, music and the story behind it all.
- Harry Potter and the Christian gospel: Three Christian moments in the Harry Potter books
- God is with us through the pain
- Julian the Apostate: How Rome's last pagan emperor went to war with Christians
- Sun, snow and storms: What role does weather play in the Bible?
- Sermon of the Year winner: 'God in the dark'
- Why 'The Benedict Option' is a good option for Christians
- We have them for schools and universities. Why not a league table for churches?
- Should I care about Martin Luther's 95 Theses?
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- UK's Conservative Party agrees £1 billion deal with the Northern Ireland's Protestant DUP
- Fairtrade hit by changes in supermarket deal
- Donald Trump refuses to host White House Ramadan meal, breaking 20-year tradition
- Christian school warned: Don't teach Bible passages that are 'offensive' to LGBT people
- Reports say 100 Christians may be hostages in Philippines battle between army and Islamist rebels
- Oil tanker explosion kills more than 120 in Pakistan