'Boruto: Naruto Next Generations' chapter 8 spoilers, plot news: Naruto and Sasuke's powers combine in order to beat Momoshiki
After "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" gained a lot of possible feedbacks during its first seven chapters, manga readers became eager to learn more about the story of Boruto's quest to save his father.
The father-and-son relationship of Naruto and Boruto took a dramatic turn in chapter 7 titled "Clash...!!" when Naruto apologized to his son because of their current connection when he realized how much they look alike.
After his father apologized, Boruto decided to ask Naruto to tell him more about his adventures in the past. But their bonding was disrupted when the members of the Otsutsuki clan attacked Sasuke.
The chapter also revealed that Otsutsuki clan's Momoshiki and Kinshiki both tried to steal Naruto's chakra when they held him hostage. But the villains had a hard time getting it because Naruto tried everything that he can to stop them.
According to reports, the chapter 8 of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" will showcase an explosive battle that will feature Naruto and Sasuke against the newly improved Momoshiki. The reports claim that Momoshiki will manage to trap Naruto in a stone while Sasuke will be trapped in a lava-like structure. This means that Sasuke could potentially get partially burned in the upcoming chapter of the manga spin-off.
However, reports also claim that both Naruto and Sasuke will manage to escape Momoshiki's clutches and combine their powers to defeat the Otsutsuki clan member.
The release date of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" chapter 8 is still unannounced.
Meanwhile, The Bitbag reported that the development of the "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" anime had been confirmed during the Jump Special Anime Festa 2016.
The details about the rumored anime adaptation of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" remain scarce, but speculations claim that it could either be a sequel to the "Naruto" anime or it will introduce a brand-new storyline that will feature Boruto's battles against Momoshiki and Kinshiki.
There are also no reports yet about the possible release date of the rumored "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" anime.
The issue of race is something that NFL star Benjamin Watson takes to heart. He believes that the only way Americans can get over their racial divide is through the help of the Bible.
"It Ain't Me" singer Selena Gomez might have a jam-packed schedule because of work, but she still makes time for God.
- Was Christopher Columbus really a Jew fleeing persecution by the Spanish Inquisition?
- Christians are to the fore in efforts to find homes in the UK for thousands of Syrian refugees
- Render unto Caesar: The new pound coin has an uncomfortable message for the Church
- A Christian ministry brings healing to Jewish children and seniors in Ukraine
- A family in the United States is battling for the right to name their daughter 'Allah'
- Prince George to attend Christian private school
- 6 ways to read the Bible for all it's worth
- 'We used to worship in fear': The Islamic extremist who converted to Christ
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Turkish Muslim woman who 'hated Christians' dreams of Jesus telling her to 'follow My way'
- Scientists see partial proof of God with discovery of portal into dark, parallel universe
- ISIS suicide bomb plot foiled as Iraqi forces disarm explosives strapped on 7-year-old boy
- Nepal's Christians have to trek 2 miles into mountains to bury their dead
- Pope Francis' clerical sex abuse panel will continue without survivors
- Anti ISIS Mosul campaign leads to hundreds of 'unnecessary' deaths - Amnesty