'Van Helsing' spoilers: Magdalene's loyalty to be tested in episode 12
"Van Helsing's" first season is almost at its end, with only two more episodes left. Its twelfth episode is airing on Dec. 2, and it is titled "He's Coming."
"While on the road to a vampire-controlled camp, Vanessa (Kelly Overton) and Mohamad (Trezzo Mahoro) find themselves in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse against Sam (Christopher Heyerdahl). Sheema (Naika Toussaint) discovers a secret that can bring down the ghetto-cell of the Resistance, while Julius takes a clandestine meeting with Dmitri. Ultimately, Vanessa and Mohamad walk into a trap that places one of them in great peril," the official synopsis for the coming episode reads, according to Spoilers TV.
It is also said that Julius (Aleks Paunovc) is said to test the limits of Magdalene's (Gwynyth Walsh) loyalty to the limits this week, according to the caption of the trailer.
Previously, Vanessa and her small group traveled to Susan's (Hilary Jardine) house, which, to her surprise, was deserted, and its occupant is nowhere to be found. Mohamad was able to find a ham radio when they searched the house. Another group was contacted through the radio, where they learned that the safe haven in Salt Lake City was destroyed, but there is another one in Denver. Susan was also found to be alive.
Later on, Susan's father was captured by the group after attacking a horse, and she showed her abusive father no mercy. They then decided to kill him, but before they were able to bury him, Susan went missing.
Sam was tasked to find her in the woods, which he was able to do successfully. However, he strangles her to death and cut off her index finger. Sam then returned from the woods only to tell Vanessa and Mohamad that he was not able to find Susan.
Vanessa, later on, found out that it was Sam who has been doing the dirty deeds, and she has killed the wrong man earlier. She confronted Sam, and he admitted the things he has done, including what he did to Susan. This made Vanessa really upset.
Vanessa and Mohamad then leave Sam to die alone.
"Van Helsing" episode 12 will air on Friday, Dec. 2, at 10 p.m. EST on the Syfy channel.
Today sees the release of Identity, the latest album from Christian artist and 'American Idol' alumt Colton Dixon. It's a heartfelt, ambitious and anthemic effort, worthy of your attention.
'God is tempting me'; 'It's God's fault'; 'The devil made me do it.' We use many creative excuses to rationalise our sin!
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP
- Pope Francis warns EU risks dying, faces 'vacuum of values'
- Israel 'ignores' UN demand to end settlement building in occupied territories
- Republicans in disarray as Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'