Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Game 3 Blackhawks vs Bruins NHL hockey
The NFL Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 3 takes place on Monday night with the Boston Bruins playing host to the Chicago Blackhawks. There has been nothing to separate the teams through the first two games in Chicago, and things are likely to remain tight tonight.
The Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 3 will start at 8 p.m. ET.
This will be a critical game in deciding who will be crowned champions at the end of this series. After two games in Chicago things are level at 1-1 as the teams meet in Boston, and whoever wins tonight will have a big advantage as things move forward.
There have been 4 overtime periods in the opening two games, and pundits are not predicting anything will change for Game 3 – things are likely to remain just as close despite the change of venue.
Game 1 saw Chicago come out on top after a marathon game in which there were three overtime periods played. The Bruins' heads could have gone down after that demoralizing loss, but they bounced back in Game 2, and after another overtime period they managed to pull things back level in the series to ensure they returned to Boston for Game 3 all square.
The Blackhawks are likely to try and keep the puck as much as possible and dominate possession tonight. They will hope their raw speed will cause problems for the hosts, and that they can score an away win tonight. Meanwhile, the Bruins will likely be very physical tonight and attempt to score some big turnovers to turn things their way.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Egypt's Coptic Christians protest exclusion from Olympic and other sports
- Businesses should not be able to refuse gay people services, say most US religious groups
- Anti-Christian crackdown in Cuba: Over 1,000 churches seized, Christians dragged away from homes, churches
- Euthanasia 'tourists,' including children, flock to Catholic-majority Belgium where assisted suicide is free and easy
- China: Farmer mowed down and killed after protesting land seizure
- France's top court to rule on legality of burkini ban