Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Game 3 Blackhawks vs Bruins NHL hockey
The NFL Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 3 takes place on Monday night with the Boston Bruins playing host to the Chicago Blackhawks. There has been nothing to separate the teams through the first two games in Chicago, and things are likely to remain tight tonight.
The Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 3 will start at 8 p.m. ET.
This will be a critical game in deciding who will be crowned champions at the end of this series. After two games in Chicago things are level at 1-1 as the teams meet in Boston, and whoever wins tonight will have a big advantage as things move forward.
There have been 4 overtime periods in the opening two games, and pundits are not predicting anything will change for Game 3 – things are likely to remain just as close despite the change of venue.
Game 1 saw Chicago come out on top after a marathon game in which there were three overtime periods played. The Bruins' heads could have gone down after that demoralizing loss, but they bounced back in Game 2, and after another overtime period they managed to pull things back level in the series to ensure they returned to Boston for Game 3 all square.
The Blackhawks are likely to try and keep the puck as much as possible and dominate possession tonight. They will hope their raw speed will cause problems for the hosts, and that they can score an away win tonight. Meanwhile, the Bruins will likely be very physical tonight and attempt to score some big turnovers to turn things their way.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP
- Pope Francis warns EU risks dying, faces 'vacuum of values'
- Israel 'ignores' UN demand to end settlement building in occupied territories
- Republicans in disarray as Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'