'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' news: Yolanda Foster posts emotional picture
Yolanda Foster has been bravely going through various treatments to fight Lyme disease, but "The Real Housewife of Beverly Hills" star isn't doing this alone as she has the love and support of her family to get her through even the most difficult days.
On Tuesday, May 19, the 51-year old former model shared a photo of her being cuddled by her husband David as he plants a kiss on her forehead. The image was captioned, "When Love is Real it finds its way…#ThroughTheDarkestDays #Loyalty My Love."
Yolanda has been chronicling her fight against Lyme disease on social media in the hope of helping others by raising awareness. Last week, the reality star posted another insight into her daily battle with the ailment as she posted a snap of the dozens of pills she takes each day.
Earlier this month, she also posted a picture of her cuddling in bed with daughter Gigi Hadid, captioned, "Though the journey is tiring, the life you save is so worth it…Thank you for loving me the way that you do my sweet angel!"
Last month, Yolanda called on her A-list friends to help spread awareness of Lyme disease. She asked her friends to take a bite out of a lime for the Lyme Challenge and share the proof on social media to raise awareness of the disease that she has called "the silent killer." Her friends gamely accepted the challenge, including Bravo celebrities Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville, and Lisa Rinna. They were joined by William Shatner, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Erin Andrews, and Derek Hough.
"Most of you know I have been battling Lyme disease for the past three years," Yolanda wrote on her Bravo blog. "I wasted the first year trying to get diagnosed and spent the next two trying to find a cure."
As of now, there is no known cure for treatment of Lyme disease, but the reality star hasn't given up hope of recovery and recently had a Stem Cell transplant, which can heal the cells damaged by the disease and restore them to health.
Today sees the release of Identity, the latest album from Christian artist and 'American Idol' alumt Colton Dixon. It's a heartfelt, ambitious and anthemic effort, worthy of your attention.
'God is tempting me'; 'It's God's fault'; 'The devil made me do it.' We use many creative excuses to rationalise our sin!
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP
- Pope Francis warns EU risks dying, faces 'vacuum of values'
- Israel 'ignores' UN demand to end settlement building in occupied territories
- Republicans in disarray as Trump fails to repeal Obamacare
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'