Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby release date update: Mega Evolutions to launch in 2015
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby versions were reported to be released on November 21, but the mega evolutions of some of the new characters may be launched in 2015.
Latest reports claimed that Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby will be released alongside the successors of the Pokemon X and Y. Moreover, Typhlosion, Meganium and Feraligatr will get their mega evolution next year.
Nintendo treated a lot of Pokemon fans with the imminent release date of the revamped versions of its games this fall, but it has thought of a strategy to keep the gamers interested even after the release date. Nintendo will not dump everything in one release.
A lot of Nintendo fans are waiting for the remakes of the Sapphire and Ruby versions of the popular game. To keep these gamers playing more, the game maker is rolling out the other important aspects of the game much later. This will give the players something to look forward to. The Mega Evolutions are the latest addition in the revamped Pokemon game.
According to the official covers of the Pokemon video games, Primal Groudon will be the face of Pokemon Omega Ruby, while Pokemon Alpha Sapphire will show off Primal Kyogre. Both characters will have crucial roles in the games.
Game Freak director Junichi Masuda, and Pokemon battle director Shigeki Morimoto, revealed some of their insights toward current development and competitiveness in the Pokemon community. The two agreed that there is much difference in how the trainers play the game. Modern day players do not give so much time in raising a Pokemon, unlike gamers in the past.
Mr Masuda also encouraged gamers to try out few friendly Double Battles, because there is a big possibility that they will be the standard at the Pokemon World Championships in the future.
The Pokemon company and Nintendo last May announced the worldwide launch of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby in November, exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS console.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Power Women: The Villagers Standing Up Against Sierra Leone's Rapists
- 3 Ancient Prayers That Will Help You Encounter God In A New Way
- Is Your Giving Doing More Harm Than Good?
- God's Newly Discovered Creations Amaze Scientists: Bizarre New Animals Found Under 'Submerged America'
- Basilica Of The Transfiguration Vandalised And Robbed
- Christians Still At Risk Of Extinction In Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Child Refugees From Calais Head For Britain As France Prepares To Demolish Jungle
- Pope Urges Venezuelan Leader To Negotiate With Opposition Amid Crisis