Kim K privacy clash with Kanye? Kim admits they are 'different', West wants to raise baby in France
Reality star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting their first child together in July but the pair has recently been swamped with rumors of a split.
Kardashian addressed the ongoing rumors, saying that she and West are definitely "different" which worries her.
She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
While Kardashian, 31, is used to living her life in front of the cameras, she does not want her child to be "growing up in the limelight."
West, 35, reportedly wants to raise their baby in France while Kardashian wants to raise the child in the States.
A source told Life & Style magazine: "Kanye is absolutely insistent that the baby will be raised in France, but Kim's refusing to let that happen. It's so important for her to be near her family and have the baby grow up around its aunts, uncles and cousins. There's no way she'll stop fighting Kanye on this."
The pair has spent a lot of time apart since the announcement of the pregnancy last year. They reportedly spent less than 30 days together since the announcement.
Contrary to rumors of a split, the pair also sparked rumors of an engagement last week when Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York with a pair of long-sleeved gloves. Her floral dress was designed by Riccardo Tisci, who told Women's Wear Daily: "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby."
"Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson is proud of her Christian faith, and she is quite happy whenever she sees kids and teens like her displaying their love for God.
Does God have a place in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Fighting? This is the question asked by Christian radio host Dr. Michael Brown after watching the Saturday night fight between two of the biggest names in the sport.
- Heaven Isn't What You Think It Is (But Don't Panic...)
- God And The Presidency: Ronald Reagan's Fight For Freedom
- Deepwater Horizon: Mark Wahlberg's New Film Draws A Line Between Blind Faith And Christian Hope
- My Cross: Is Sweden's Church Failing To Stand Up For Persecuted Christians?
- How Billy Graham's Adulterous Grandson Survived Thoughts Of Suicide
- Does Friday's Black Moon Foretell The End Of The World?
- Songs For The Faithless: 13 Highlights From The Secular Hymn Book
- One Wild Life: The Christian Today Review Of The New Gungor Album 'Body'
- It's Time For Christians To Go To War On Antisemitism
- Mysterious Veiled Woman With A Pistol Strikes Fear In Heart of ISIS As She Goes On Killing Spree
- Pope Walks A Diplomatic Tightrope In Orthodox Georgia
- Russia sending more warplanes to Syria as diplomacy remains 'on life support'
- Jesus Was Born In India and Practised Yoga, Indian Author Claims
- Manny Pacquiao Says God 'Anointed' Duterte As President 'For A Reason': To Discipline Filipino People
- Do Bible Readings In Church Make You Nod Off? Justin Welby Has Your Number