Confederations Cup 2013 live stream: Watch Italy vs Japan online free football
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament continues on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan, following the earlier game between Brazil and Mexico in which the host team Brazil managed to claim a second win of the tournament with a 2-0 win.
The Italy and Japan game will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Earlier in the day Brazil guaranteed their spot in the next round by qualifying from the group stages with another comfortable victory. They had won 3-0 in their opening encounter against Japan, and have now followed that good work up with a 2-0 win on Wednesday. That result means that if tonight's game between Italy and Japan ends in a draw or a win for Italy then Mexico are out.
Italy know that another win today will see them progress to the next stage despite their final group game against Brazil.
However, Japan will be doing everything in their power to ensure they take something from the game and keep their own hopes of progressing alive. If Japan draw today and beat Mexico in their final game they are still in with a shout. However, a second loss of the tournament today would see Japan eliminated and the final game with Mexico would be just a dead rubber.
The Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament on Wednesday with Italy vs Japan will kick off at 6 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- How your holidays can still be holy days
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- Cardinal Burke: 'My mother was advised to abort me'
- Priest's throat slit in Church hostage attack in France
- Japan: Church commemorating 26 crucified Christians may become UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sanders supporters boo and jeer Hillary Clinton at Democrat Convention
- #ThisFlag Pastor Evan Mawarire: 'I am not abandoning Zimbabwe'
- Japan: 19 killed in their sleep, many wounded in knife attack on centre for disabled