'Boruto: Naruto Next Generations' chapter 8 spoilers, plot news: Naruto and Sasuke's powers combine in order to beat Momoshiki
After "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" gained a lot of possible feedbacks during its first seven chapters, manga readers became eager to learn more about the story of Boruto's quest to save his father.
The father-and-son relationship of Naruto and Boruto took a dramatic turn in chapter 7 titled "Clash...!!" when Naruto apologized to his son because of their current connection when he realized how much they look alike.
After his father apologized, Boruto decided to ask Naruto to tell him more about his adventures in the past. But their bonding was disrupted when the members of the Otsutsuki clan attacked Sasuke.
The chapter also revealed that Otsutsuki clan's Momoshiki and Kinshiki both tried to steal Naruto's chakra when they held him hostage. But the villains had a hard time getting it because Naruto tried everything that he can to stop them.
According to reports, the chapter 8 of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" will showcase an explosive battle that will feature Naruto and Sasuke against the newly improved Momoshiki. The reports claim that Momoshiki will manage to trap Naruto in a stone while Sasuke will be trapped in a lava-like structure. This means that Sasuke could potentially get partially burned in the upcoming chapter of the manga spin-off.
However, reports also claim that both Naruto and Sasuke will manage to escape Momoshiki's clutches and combine their powers to defeat the Otsutsuki clan member.
The release date of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" chapter 8 is still unannounced.
Meanwhile, The Bitbag reported that the development of the "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" anime had been confirmed during the Jump Special Anime Festa 2016.
The details about the rumored anime adaptation of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" remain scarce, but speculations claim that it could either be a sequel to the "Naruto" anime or it will introduce a brand-new storyline that will feature Boruto's battles against Momoshiki and Kinshiki.
There are also no reports yet about the possible release date of the rumored "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" anime.
The producer of the historical epic Ben Hur has described how the Crufixion of Jesus inspired the classic tale of tragedy and forgiveness.
Travis Greene tweeted and instagrammed it with the words: "Family, I have something very special to share – and I wanted you to hear directly from me."
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism