'Boruto: Naruto Next Generations' chapter 8 spoilers, plot news: Naruto and Sasuke's powers combine in order to beat Momoshiki
After "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" gained a lot of possible feedbacks during its first seven chapters, manga readers became eager to learn more about the story of Boruto's quest to save his father.
The father-and-son relationship of Naruto and Boruto took a dramatic turn in chapter 7 titled "Clash...!!" when Naruto apologized to his son because of their current connection when he realized how much they look alike.
After his father apologized, Boruto decided to ask Naruto to tell him more about his adventures in the past. But their bonding was disrupted when the members of the Otsutsuki clan attacked Sasuke.
The chapter also revealed that Otsutsuki clan's Momoshiki and Kinshiki both tried to steal Naruto's chakra when they held him hostage. But the villains had a hard time getting it because Naruto tried everything that he can to stop them.
According to reports, the chapter 8 of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" will showcase an explosive battle that will feature Naruto and Sasuke against the newly improved Momoshiki. The reports claim that Momoshiki will manage to trap Naruto in a stone while Sasuke will be trapped in a lava-like structure. This means that Sasuke could potentially get partially burned in the upcoming chapter of the manga spin-off.
However, reports also claim that both Naruto and Sasuke will manage to escape Momoshiki's clutches and combine their powers to defeat the Otsutsuki clan member.
The release date of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" chapter 8 is still unannounced.
Meanwhile, The Bitbag reported that the development of the "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" anime had been confirmed during the Jump Special Anime Festa 2016.
The details about the rumored anime adaptation of "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" remain scarce, but speculations claim that it could either be a sequel to the "Naruto" anime or it will introduce a brand-new storyline that will feature Boruto's battles against Momoshiki and Kinshiki.
There are also no reports yet about the possible release date of the rumored "Boruto: Naruto Next Generations" anime.
Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman took on the role of God in the 2003 film "Bruce Almighty" and its follow-up film "Evan Almighty" in 2007. But this time around, he hopes to be given the opportunity to play the devil.
Moonlight star and Oscar nominee Mahershala Ali has spoken movingly of facing discrimination as a black man after converting from Christianity to Islam.
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Rome's Catholics And Jews Unite In Art Exhibition Celebrating Ancient Biblical Symbol
- 'Chariots Of Fire' Star Eric Liddell: A Life Dedicated To His God
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life
- Archaeologists To Start Digging Ancient Site Where They Believe The Ark Of The Covenant Once Stood
- Former Archbishop Of Canterbury Calls Out 'Horrific Blow' Of Famine In South Sudan As UK Announces New Aid Package
- Christians Should Employ Illegal Migrants, Says Norwegian Priest
- Armed Conflict, Starvation And Sickness: The Forgotten Children Caught Up In Lake Chad's Crisis