Teresa Giudice heads out for the first time since release from prison

Teresa Giudice Instagram/ teresagiudice

Teresa Giudice looked cheerful as she stepped out for the first time after being released from prison last week. "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star was photographed while shopping at a grocery store on Monday, Dec. 28, in New Jersey, and in pictures released by E! Online, the reality star looked happy as she shopped for fresh produce and flowers for her family.

The mother of four wore a grey shirt, black vest, flared jeans, and heels for the outing and wore her long hair in curls. She also stopped to shake hands with a fan while shopping for fresh fruit.

A source told E! that Teresa was with her friend, Dolores Catania, and one photo shows the two chatting and smiling as they walked to the grocery store from the parking lot. The insider said that Teresa was "happy to be out shopping and back into her routine."

"She looks really good. She looks skinnier than before and even though it was just a trip to the grocery store she was in full makeup and her hair was done," the source said.

The 43-year-old's slimmer frame is due to the star's regular workouts in prison, as it was previously reported that Teresa passed the time praying and working out while serving her 15-month prison sentence for fraud at a federal prison in Connecticut.

Teresa was released on Dec. 23 for home confinement and wears an electronic bracelet until her original released date of Feb. 5. Her lawyer, James J. Leonard Jr., said in a statement last week that she is allowed to go to work and do some everyday tasks with permission from her probation lawyer.

Meanwhile, a source from Us Weekly said that Teresa is spending her days catching up with her daughters and cooking meals for her family.

"Teresa was most excited to get into the kitchen," said the source to Us, adding that the star's trip to the grocery store was "an amazing moment" for her.

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.