Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Blackhawks vs Bruins Game 4 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 4 takes place on Wednesday night with the Chicago Blackhawks again on the road to the Boston Bruins.
The Blackhawks will see this as a must win game because if they fall 3-1 behind in the series they will have to go on a four game winning streak to pull the series back their way. The game starts at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
If the Blackhawks are going to pull a win out the bag tonight they will have to up their fight and intensity. Their offense was too easily blunted in Game 3 and they left the night without penetrating the Bruins' goal even once. That's simply not good enough and they must find a way to get through the Boston defense if they are to stand any chance.
To that end they will be looking to forward Marian Hossa to come back into the side and cause more problems than replacement Ben Smith was able to cause in Game 3. Hossa's presence up front will be a huge boost for the Blackhawks and if he can help provide more options in the final third then Chicago could have a chance of upsetting Boston in front of their home fans.
But they will realize that the Bruins have only given up one goal in their last three home playoff games, and they have been near perfect at shutting up shop at the back. The combination of Tuukka Rask, Zdeno Chara, Dennis Seidenberg and Patrice Bergeron has been too good for many offensive players and they are what stand between Chicago and the Stanley Cup.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Hillary Clinton victory heralds a new day for women, says Tony Campolo
- Indian Christian forced to 'reconvert' among Hindu extremists' crackdown
- World Youth Day: Hundreds of thousands of young Catholics welcome Pope Francis to Poland
- Syria: Dozens killed in deadly ISIS blast
- Pastor buys dozens of tickets to win assault rifle in raffle – now he'll destroy it
- French Bishops call for day of fasting in response to Jacques Hamel killing