Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Blackhawks vs Bruins Game 4 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 4 takes place on Wednesday night with the Chicago Blackhawks again on the road to the Boston Bruins.
The Blackhawks will see this as a must win game because if they fall 3-1 behind in the series they will have to go on a four game winning streak to pull the series back their way. The game starts at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
If the Blackhawks are going to pull a win out the bag tonight they will have to up their fight and intensity. Their offense was too easily blunted in Game 3 and they left the night without penetrating the Bruins' goal even once. That's simply not good enough and they must find a way to get through the Boston defense if they are to stand any chance.
To that end they will be looking to forward Marian Hossa to come back into the side and cause more problems than replacement Ben Smith was able to cause in Game 3. Hossa's presence up front will be a huge boost for the Blackhawks and if he can help provide more options in the final third then Chicago could have a chance of upsetting Boston in front of their home fans.
But they will realize that the Bruins have only given up one goal in their last three home playoff games, and they have been near perfect at shutting up shop at the back. The combination of Tuukka Rask, Zdeno Chara, Dennis Seidenberg and Patrice Bergeron has been too good for many offensive players and they are what stand between Chicago and the Stanley Cup.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Power Women: The Villagers Standing Up Against Sierra Leone's Rapists
- 3 Ancient Prayers That Will Help You Encounter God In A New Way
- Is Your Giving Doing More Harm Than Good?
- God's Newly Discovered Creations Amaze Scientists: Bizarre New Animals Found Under 'Submerged America'
- Basilica Of The Transfiguration Vandalised And Robbed
- Christians Still At Risk Of Extinction In Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Child Refugees From Calais Head For Britain As France Prepares To Demolish Jungle
- Pope Urges Venezuelan Leader To Negotiate With Opposition Amid Crisis