Stanley Cup 2013 Finals live stream: Watch online Blackhawks vs Bruins Game 4 NHL hockey
The Stanley Cup Final 2013 Game 4 takes place on Wednesday night with the Chicago Blackhawks again on the road to the Boston Bruins.
The Blackhawks will see this as a must win game because if they fall 3-1 behind in the series they will have to go on a four game winning streak to pull the series back their way. The game starts at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
If the Blackhawks are going to pull a win out the bag tonight they will have to up their fight and intensity. Their offense was too easily blunted in Game 3 and they left the night without penetrating the Bruins' goal even once. That's simply not good enough and they must find a way to get through the Boston defense if they are to stand any chance.
To that end they will be looking to forward Marian Hossa to come back into the side and cause more problems than replacement Ben Smith was able to cause in Game 3. Hossa's presence up front will be a huge boost for the Blackhawks and if he can help provide more options in the final third then Chicago could have a chance of upsetting Boston in front of their home fans.
But they will realize that the Bruins have only given up one goal in their last three home playoff games, and they have been near perfect at shutting up shop at the back. The combination of Tuukka Rask, Zdeno Chara, Dennis Seidenberg and Patrice Bergeron has been too good for many offensive players and they are what stand between Chicago and the Stanley Cup.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom
- US Christian among first victims of Russia's anti-evangelism law
- Devastating earthquake in Italy prompts outpouring of support; Benedictine monks among those affected
- ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller stood up for her Christian faith while in captivity