PokeBank release date in US and UK: No word from Nintendo, but Japanese users access Pokemon Bank today
The highly anticipated Pokemon Bank service launched shortly on December 27, 2013, only to disappoint the legions of Pokemon fans when the service suddenly failed.
The cloud-based Pokemon X and Pokemon Y bank offers players to deposit their Pokemons, but fans have been left disappointed when Nintendo's eShop crashed due to unprecedented traffic from users around the world.
The unexpected number of users forced servers to crash, and Pokemon fans in the United States and Europe are still waiting for the service as Nintendo aims to fix the issue as soon as possible.
No release date for the Pokebank has been announced for the United States so far. According to MotoringCrunch, the Japanese Pokemon community were able to access the PokeBank today.
The lack of communication on Nintendo's part regarding the PokeBank release dates have angered fans in Western countries.
Meanwhile, Tumblr user Megapokemonxy advises users to prepare for the new service by following these instructions:
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
1. Prepare a box with the Pokemon You have Hacked (Only If you've used Poke-Gen) If you can't remember if they are hacked put them on another Box (13) until you could verify their authenticity. Transferring a hacked Pokemon will cause problems.
2. Delete Box with the Pokemon You have Hacked, release each hacked Pokemon. Don't try to transfer a Hacked Pokemon.
3. Each legit Pokemon in X and Y has a diamond signature in its summary. It is yet to be determined if legit Pokemon from Black/White will have a diamond signature in Poke Bank.
• Prepare a box or two with the non-shiny Pokémon you want to take in each game. (Black/White, Black 2/White 2)
• Prepare a box with only Shiny Pokemon -Be certain they are legit and not hacked.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job
- Christian Politician Faces Controversial Blasphemy Trial In Indonesia
- British Government Has Failed The Christians Of Syria And Iraq, Senior Clergy Say
- Christian Charity Compassion International Could Be Forced Out Of India