Google Nexus 6 will not be made by LG, but by HTC
LG Electronics is reportedly not working on the upcoming Google Nexus 6.
According to Motoring Crunch, LG's global communications director, Ken Hong, revealed that LG knows nothing about the status of the next Nexus smartphone. Moreover, it also has little knowledge about the rumored Android Silver program. The LG exec continued that the company has not been called to work on any Nexus device.
The South Korean company was in charge of making the two previous Nexus smartphones. The good business partnership of the two companies gave rise to Nexus 4 and Nexus 5. The two smartphones turned the heads of many due to a good combination of fair specs and features as well as an incredibly cheap price.
It is true that the manufacturer behind the Google Nexus 6 will likely be HTC. Until now, there were speculations that HTC will work on the handset. This announcement from LG almost confirmed that HTC is taking the helm in making the Google Nexus 6.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
There were previous rumors that claimed that Google axed the Nexus line in exchange of the Android Silver program. However, this was denied by a Google exec at the company's I/O Developers' Conference.
Google Nexus 6 is rumored to pack high end specs that includes a 64-bit version of its Snapdragon 800-series chipset clocked at 3 GHz; 5.2-inch full-HD, curved LCD display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass; 3 GB RAM; 13 MP camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera; Bluetooth; NFC; Micro-USB; Wi-Fi; and 4G. However, Google has not confirmed any of the aforementioned rumors.
Nexus 5 prices have been discounted on the online web site eBay. One of the best indications that a new smartphone is coming is that prices get slashed. Google Nexus 6 release date will most likely take place in October or November. The aforementioned time frame has been the official release date window of the Google Nexus 6. This will ensure that the device will make an appearance right before the gift-giving season.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Scorsese Meets With Pope Before Vatican Screening Of Oscar-Tipped Christian Persecution Movie
- Netflix's 'Stranger Things' Inspires Christian Charity Christmas Video
- Archbishop Of Nigeria To Settle Row Between Bishop And His Church After They Locked Him Out
- The Calais Refugee 'Problem' Has Merely Been Displaced, Not Solved
- Thousands Fleeing ISIS At Risk As Temperatures Plummet Near Mosul
- Religious Freedom 'Deteriorated Tremendously' In 2016
- 200,000 Muslims Protest In Jakarta To Demand Jail For Christian Governor
- Ancient Set of Books Mentioning Jesus Christ Is Genuine, Scholars Confirm