Google Nexus 6 will not be made by LG, but by HTC
LG Electronics is reportedly not working on the upcoming Google Nexus 6.
According to Motoring Crunch, LG's global communications director, Ken Hong, revealed that LG knows nothing about the status of the next Nexus smartphone. Moreover, it also has little knowledge about the rumored Android Silver program. The LG exec continued that the company has not been called to work on any Nexus device.
The South Korean company was in charge of making the two previous Nexus smartphones. The good business partnership of the two companies gave rise to Nexus 4 and Nexus 5. The two smartphones turned the heads of many due to a good combination of fair specs and features as well as an incredibly cheap price.
It is true that the manufacturer behind the Google Nexus 6 will likely be HTC. Until now, there were speculations that HTC will work on the handset. This announcement from LG almost confirmed that HTC is taking the helm in making the Google Nexus 6.
There were previous rumors that claimed that Google axed the Nexus line in exchange of the Android Silver program. However, this was denied by a Google exec at the company's I/O Developers' Conference.
Google Nexus 6 is rumored to pack high end specs that includes a 64-bit version of its Snapdragon 800-series chipset clocked at 3 GHz; 5.2-inch full-HD, curved LCD display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass; 3 GB RAM; 13 MP camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera; Bluetooth; NFC; Micro-USB; Wi-Fi; and 4G. However, Google has not confirmed any of the aforementioned rumors.
Nexus 5 prices have been discounted on the online web site eBay. One of the best indications that a new smartphone is coming is that prices get slashed. Google Nexus 6 release date will most likely take place in October or November. The aforementioned time frame has been the official release date window of the Google Nexus 6. This will ensure that the device will make an appearance right before the gift-giving season.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Scottish police seek Catholic priest's help to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom
- US Christian among first victims of Russia's anti-evangelism law
- Devastating earthquake in Italy prompts outpouring of support; Benedictine monks among those affected