Google Nexus 6 will not be made by LG, but by HTC
LG Electronics is reportedly not working on the upcoming Google Nexus 6.
According to Motoring Crunch, LG's global communications director, Ken Hong, revealed that LG knows nothing about the status of the next Nexus smartphone. Moreover, it also has little knowledge about the rumored Android Silver program. The LG exec continued that the company has not been called to work on any Nexus device.
The South Korean company was in charge of making the two previous Nexus smartphones. The good business partnership of the two companies gave rise to Nexus 4 and Nexus 5. The two smartphones turned the heads of many due to a good combination of fair specs and features as well as an incredibly cheap price.
It is true that the manufacturer behind the Google Nexus 6 will likely be HTC. Until now, there were speculations that HTC will work on the handset. This announcement from LG almost confirmed that HTC is taking the helm in making the Google Nexus 6.
There were previous rumors that claimed that Google axed the Nexus line in exchange of the Android Silver program. However, this was denied by a Google exec at the company's I/O Developers' Conference.
Google Nexus 6 is rumored to pack high end specs that includes a 64-bit version of its Snapdragon 800-series chipset clocked at 3 GHz; 5.2-inch full-HD, curved LCD display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass; 3 GB RAM; 13 MP camera and a 5 MP front-facing camera; Bluetooth; NFC; Micro-USB; Wi-Fi; and 4G. However, Google has not confirmed any of the aforementioned rumors.
Nexus 5 prices have been discounted on the online web site eBay. One of the best indications that a new smartphone is coming is that prices get slashed. Google Nexus 6 release date will most likely take place in October or November. The aforementioned time frame has been the official release date window of the Google Nexus 6. This will ensure that the device will make an appearance right before the gift-giving season.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians