'Dallas' season 3: Pamela's overdose and relationship with John -Will there be a Season 4?
Later this month, the remaining episodes for "Dallas" Season 3 will return and these episodes hold the key to the cliffhangers we're all left with. What will happen to Pamela and John? What happens to Pamela after her overdose? What happens to Bobby and Ann? And more importantly, will "Dallas" be renewed for a season 4?
A lot of things have happened between Pamela and John Ross. Is there even a possibility that they can move forward with what they've gone through? "Dallas" Executive Producer Cynthia Cidre shares what happens.
"He keeps trying to apologize, but she's not having it. So yeah, so that's sort of their path for the rest of the season. It's very very rocky and she will have none of it and she wants revenge," Cidre told Entertainment Weekly.
What about Pamela's intentional overdose to move on from the heartache their relationship has caused her? Cidre said, "At first, it was just going to be a ménage a trois and then I thought no no no, she's going there to punish them. She's going to overdose and make sure that every time they look at each other, all they think about is vomit."
According to spoilers, Bobby will find out that Ann and Harris kissed and of course, Bobby will not like this at all.
Then there's the big question, is "Dallas" going to be renewed for a season 4? Well, it's really too early to tell given that renewals can still happen days before the season finale. However, CarterMatt.com speculates that this might be the final season for the TNT show.
Apart from the moved schedule that made "Dallas" fight for ratings with a major TV series competitor, the ratings have not been good for the entire season too. But fans can still keep on hoping that a season 4 will happen, perhaps, to give the characters a better ending?
Meanwhile, make sure you catch the remaining episodes of "Dallas" Season 3 when it returns on Aug. 18.
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Why Are So Many Mexican Priests Being Killed?
- Two Dozen Christians Deported From Saudi Arabia For Praying
- Shocking Rise In Child Rape In Sierra Leone
- Pastor kills himself after mistakenly sending his nude photos intended for his mistress to church members instead
- Filipino church worker who survived terror bombing still thanks God despite death of his wife and son
- ISIS tortures 6 boys to death with use of welding tools; 3 kids caught playing soccer get 30 lashes each