Arsenal vs Newcastle live stream free: watch online English Premier League Football
Arsenal vs Newcastle takes place in the English Premier League on Sunday as the EPL season comes to a close. However, for the Gunners there is still everything to play for and they will be desperate to claim a win at St James' Park today to ensure they claim a Champions League spot for next season.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Arsenal are currently in fourth spot – the final place open for the Champions League next season. However, they are just a point above Tottenham going into this final game of the season. If Spurs win that will put pressure on the Gunners to do the same otherwise Tottenham will leapfrog them into the final Champions League spot.
The two north London rivals have been fighting it out for the fourth spot for much of the season but ultimately it now comes down to the final game of the season and both teams will not want any slip ups.
Because Arsenal have a better goal difference then a draw for Spurs will not be enough and Tottenham must win to have any chance of overturning Arsenal.
However, Arsenal arguably have the harder fixture today – an away match to Newcastle. Traveling to the north east for the final game of the season is not the easiest prospect for any London team and the Gunners will have to be on top of their game today to win through.
In team news Newcastle winger Sylvain Marveaux could return after hamstring problems and Cheick Tiote should be fit after limping off last weekend.
Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta is very doubtful with a calf strain, but could be replaced by Jack Wilshere. Meanwhile, Olivier Giroud is available again after serving a three-match ban.
Arsenal vs Newcastle kicks off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- How controversy over a march to celebrate the conversion of Russia highlights divisions in Ukraine
- Anglicans to build new centre in Spain for pilgrims on 'The Way' to Santiago de Compostela
- Church leaders appeal for calm as elections approach in South Africa
- Pope falls while celebrating Mass in Poland
- Muslim doctor forced to flee Pakistan for saving Christian's life
- Animals have no souls, says Pastor Robert Jeffress