Arsenal vs Newcastle live stream free: watch online English Premier League Football
Arsenal vs Newcastle takes place in the English Premier League on Sunday as the EPL season comes to a close. However, for the Gunners there is still everything to play for and they will be desperate to claim a win at St James' Park today to ensure they claim a Champions League spot for next season.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Arsenal are currently in fourth spot – the final place open for the Champions League next season. However, they are just a point above Tottenham going into this final game of the season. If Spurs win that will put pressure on the Gunners to do the same otherwise Tottenham will leapfrog them into the final Champions League spot.
The two north London rivals have been fighting it out for the fourth spot for much of the season but ultimately it now comes down to the final game of the season and both teams will not want any slip ups.
Because Arsenal have a better goal difference then a draw for Spurs will not be enough and Tottenham must win to have any chance of overturning Arsenal.
However, Arsenal arguably have the harder fixture today – an away match to Newcastle. Traveling to the north east for the final game of the season is not the easiest prospect for any London team and the Gunners will have to be on top of their game today to win through.
In team news Newcastle winger Sylvain Marveaux could return after hamstring problems and Cheick Tiote should be fit after limping off last weekend.
Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta is very doubtful with a calf strain, but could be replaced by Jack Wilshere. Meanwhile, Olivier Giroud is available again after serving a three-match ban.
Arsenal vs Newcastle kicks off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Prayer relieves woman's horrendous headache after road accident
- Indonesia: Priest injured in suspected church 'terror' attack
- Christian shot by Muslim hater saved others before he died
- Man in horrific crash sees vision of God in 'glowing chariot' flying through the air, lifting and saving him
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop