Arsenal vs Newcastle live stream free: watch online English Premier League Football
Arsenal vs Newcastle takes place in the English Premier League on Sunday as the EPL season comes to a close. However, for the Gunners there is still everything to play for and they will be desperate to claim a win at St James' Park today to ensure they claim a Champions League spot for next season.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Arsenal are currently in fourth spot – the final place open for the Champions League next season. However, they are just a point above Tottenham going into this final game of the season. If Spurs win that will put pressure on the Gunners to do the same otherwise Tottenham will leapfrog them into the final Champions League spot.
The two north London rivals have been fighting it out for the fourth spot for much of the season but ultimately it now comes down to the final game of the season and both teams will not want any slip ups.
Because Arsenal have a better goal difference then a draw for Spurs will not be enough and Tottenham must win to have any chance of overturning Arsenal.
However, Arsenal arguably have the harder fixture today – an away match to Newcastle. Traveling to the north east for the final game of the season is not the easiest prospect for any London team and the Gunners will have to be on top of their game today to win through.
In team news Newcastle winger Sylvain Marveaux could return after hamstring problems and Cheick Tiote should be fit after limping off last weekend.
Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta is very doubtful with a calf strain, but could be replaced by Jack Wilshere. Meanwhile, Olivier Giroud is available again after serving a three-match ban.
Arsenal vs Newcastle kicks off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- Why We Should Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: 7 Fun Looks At Evangelical Christian Culture
- Why Did Jesus Ask A Blind Man If He Wanted Healing?
- A Radical Way To Buy Your Own Home - Thanks To God And Christian Mission
- 8 Moments You'll Only Understand If You're A Calvinist
- Why Trump's Rambling, Incoherent Press Conference Is So Worrying
- When Are British Bank Holidays In 2017?
- Why Christians Should Beware Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy
- Christians In Mideast Reject Trump Plan To Prioritise U.S. Resettlement Of Christian Refugees: 'Wrong Message, Wrong Policy'
- Boko Haram Has Murdered 100,000, Displaced 2 Million In War To Wipe Out Christianity In Nigeria
- Malaysia Arrests North Korean Man As Row Over Kim Jong Nam's Death Escalates
- Islamist Extremists Spill More Christian Blood In Egypt Amid Fears That More Attacks Are Forthcoming
- Mother Of Man Who Killed Pastor Turns To Christ After Church Shows Forgiveness, Compassion
- Police Investigate 'Mismanagement' After Church Lost £3.9m Investments
- Super Bowl Rivals New England Patriots And Atlanta Falcons United By Their Love For The Bible
- German Football Club Fires Player Over Ties To Extremist Islamic Charity
- Real Madrid Logo Loses Christian Cross In Middle East Clothing Deal