Playstation 4 release date November 26, just before Black Friday? Amazon lists PS4 Game bundles for pre-order
Pre-orders for Sony's Playstation 4 have been selling like hotcakes since the attractive price of $399 was revealed at E3 last week.
New rumors suggest that the exact release date of the device points to November 26, three days before Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year in the U.S.
This year's Black Friday is on November 29, and the rumored release date for Sony's latest console is perfect for the holiday season.
The launch edition of the PS4 has sold out on Amazon, but the internet retailer is now offering four launch bundles, which is available for pre-order now.
The $499 Playstation 4 Battlefield 4 Launch Day Bundle offers a one-year membership to PlaysSation Plus and includes the popular game. Fans who ordered the bundle before June 17 will receive extra goodies, including a Battlefield 4 Battlepack code that gives access to new weapon accessories, character customization, etc.
The $499 Playstation Killzone Launch Day Bundle includes the latest Killzone: Shadow Fall game and a one year membership.
$460 game and console bundles are available for Knack and Watch Dogs but this does not include the one year Playstation Plus membership.
The Playstation 4 pre-orders have been outselling Microsoft's Xbox One, which ships with a price tag of $499. More gamers are leaning towards the PS4 due to the lower price tag and the console's flexibility to play old games and easier game-sharing.
The PS4 will allow gamers to trader, sell, lend and keep games that are based on discs from the previous consoles. Disc-based games also do not need to be connected online to work.
Microsoft's policies for lending and reselling Xbox Ones games are more restrictive, which can also ward customers away from the new console. The console would also require internet connection at least once every 24 hours.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015