Danielle Bradbery 'The Voice' Winner [VIDEO]: Watch "I Want Crazy" duet performance with Hunter Hayes
Danielle Bradbery was crowned the champion of The Voice season 4 in the finale results show last night.
The 16-year-old country singer who hails from Cypress, Texas, beat the other two finalists, Michelle Chamuel and the Swon Brothers, giving Team Blake Shelton his third victorious win on the show.
After her win, she told reporters on the red carpet: "Me and Michelle were holding onto each other, shaking. When I heard my name, I could not believe it. It's going to take a while to sink in, but I'm just embracing the moment while it's here."
Bradbery is the youngest contestant to win The Voice.
Her coach Blake Shelton said: "I see us standing here talking about her 20 years from now. And I wouldn't say that with this confidence about anybody else that's ever been on this show. Danielle Bradbery is a gift to the music industry and definitely a gift to The Voice."
The finale show kicked off with a performance from Pitbull and Christina Aguilera, who showed off her weight loss in a tight fitting outfit. Country music and hip hop came together with a performance from Florida Georgia Line and Nelly.
Next season's judges will see the return of Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green. Usher and Shakira had filled in for them this season but the judges will be back along with the veteran coaches Blake Shelton and Adam Levin who have been judges from the start.
Watch Bradbery's duet below with Hunter Hayes of "I Want Crazy" on the finale show last night:
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- US rabbi appeals to Pope Francis to shut down Catholic church at Auschwitz
- Obama takes fight to Trump with barnstorming convention speech
- Church defends decision to let travellers camp on its land
- Cardinal Pell denies abusing children in the 1970s
- France: Second church attacker was 19-year-old on terror watch list