Chris Brown car crash VIDEO: rear-ends Mercedes with Karrueche Tran by his side
Chris Brown was involved in a car crash with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran by his side.
Brown was reportedly driving his Range Rover when he crashed into a Mercedes in Los Angeles, according to TMZ. The accident happened in Toluca Lake, and the singer was pictured getting out of his car to talk with the driver, whose car sustained "medium damage". Brown was seen exchanging information with the driver.
Cops were not called to the scene and no one was injured in the crash.
Brown split from Rihanna for the second time earlier this month and it seems that he is back together with his ex-girlfriend Tran. He had taken Tran to the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday.
The singer had recently received death threats to the office of his attorney, Mark Geragos, which prompted him to report them to police. An investigation is currently underway.
Brown infamously assaulted then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009 and was sentenced to five years of probation after pleading guilty to felony assault. Rihanna was left with facial injuries which required hospitalization.
But after four years, Rihanna and Brown got back together again, with the "Umbrella" singer forgiving him for his past actions. "He's not the monster everybody thinks," she told Rolling Stone in January. "He's a good person. He has a fantastic heart. He's giving and loving. And he's fun to be around. That's what I love about him - he always makes me laugh. All I want to do is laugh, really - and I do that with him."
Click here to watch a video of Chris Brown's minor car crash.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'
- In Afghanistan, more than 1 in 10 babies die at birth. Here's why – and how it can change
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?