Chris Brown car crash VIDEO: rear-ends Mercedes with Karrueche Tran by his side
Chris Brown was involved in a car crash with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran by his side.
Brown was reportedly driving his Range Rover when he crashed into a Mercedes in Los Angeles, according to TMZ. The accident happened in Toluca Lake, and the singer was pictured getting out of his car to talk with the driver, whose car sustained "medium damage". Brown was seen exchanging information with the driver.
Cops were not called to the scene and no one was injured in the crash.
Brown split from Rihanna for the second time earlier this month and it seems that he is back together with his ex-girlfriend Tran. He had taken Tran to the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday.
The singer had recently received death threats to the office of his attorney, Mark Geragos, which prompted him to report them to police. An investigation is currently underway.
Brown infamously assaulted then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009 and was sentenced to five years of probation after pleading guilty to felony assault. Rihanna was left with facial injuries which required hospitalization.
But after four years, Rihanna and Brown got back together again, with the "Umbrella" singer forgiving him for his past actions. "He's not the monster everybody thinks," she told Rolling Stone in January. "He's a good person. He has a fantastic heart. He's giving and loving. And he's fun to be around. That's what I love about him - he always makes me laugh. All I want to do is laugh, really - and I do that with him."
Click here to watch a video of Chris Brown's minor car crash.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Parents give the credit to God after their 16-year-old son survives deadly brain-eating amoeba
- Egypt: Knife-wielding attacker shot dead after stabbing guard at Coptic church
- Mark Driscoll hits out at polygamy and warns it could be legal within two decades
- As a follower of Jesus it is your duty to vote, says US Episcopal Church leader
- Religious freedom at 'serious risk' at Christian universities, presidents warn
- Anglican Church in Nigeria builds trauma centre for victims of Boko Haram