Chris Brown car crash VIDEO: rear-ends Mercedes with Karrueche Tran by his side
Chris Brown was involved in a car crash with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran by his side.
Brown was reportedly driving his Range Rover when he crashed into a Mercedes in Los Angeles, according to TMZ. The accident happened in Toluca Lake, and the singer was pictured getting out of his car to talk with the driver, whose car sustained "medium damage". Brown was seen exchanging information with the driver.
Cops were not called to the scene and no one was injured in the crash.
Brown split from Rihanna for the second time earlier this month and it seems that he is back together with his ex-girlfriend Tran. He had taken Tran to the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday.
The singer had recently received death threats to the office of his attorney, Mark Geragos, which prompted him to report them to police. An investigation is currently underway.
Brown infamously assaulted then-girlfriend Rihanna back in 2009 and was sentenced to five years of probation after pleading guilty to felony assault. Rihanna was left with facial injuries which required hospitalization.
But after four years, Rihanna and Brown got back together again, with the "Umbrella" singer forgiving him for his past actions. "He's not the monster everybody thinks," she told Rolling Stone in January. "He's a good person. He has a fantastic heart. He's giving and loving. And he's fun to be around. That's what I love about him - he always makes me laugh. All I want to do is laugh, really - and I do that with him."
Click here to watch a video of Chris Brown's minor car crash.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'