Cancelled TV Shows 2013 for CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox: Rules of Engagement, CSI:NY, Happy Endings Canceled
ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX have revealed the full list of canceled shows for this year.
Cancelled shows by CBS include "CSI: New York", "Golden Boy", "Made in Jersey", "Rules of Engagement", "Partners", and "Vegas".
"CSI: New York" has been running for a total of nine seasons before the network decided to pull the plug after increasingly lower ratings.
"Rules of Engagement" has been running for seven seasons but "Vegas" and "Golden Boy" only lasted one season.
The following is a full list of cancelled shows for 2013 by the major TV networks:
Animal Practice (NBC)
Do No Harm (NBC)
30 Rock (NBC): Over
Guys with Kids (NBC)
The Office (NBC): Over
Up All Night (NBC)
1600 Penn (NBC)
Made in Jersey (CBS)
Private Practice (ABC)
Ben & Kate (Fox)
Go On (NBC)
The Job (CBS)
The Mob Doctor (Fox)
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Don't Trust the B– in Apt. 23 (ABC)
666 Park Avenue (ABC)
Last Resort (ABC)
Rules of Engagement (CBS
Golden Boy (CBS)
CSI: NY (CBS)
Zero Hour (ABC)
Emily Owens, M.D. (The CW)
How to Live with Your Parents (ABC)
Red Widow (ABC)
Body of Proof (ABC)
The New Normal (NBC)
Malibu Country (ABC)
Happy Endings (ABC)
90210 (The CW)
Cult (The CW)
As for "Hannibal" (NBC), "The Taste" (ABC)" and "The Neighbors" (ABC), it has not yet been decided what will happen.
Meanwhile, CBS has picked up some new series for this season. They include:
Mom (Anna Faris andAllison Janney)
The Millers (Will Arnett, Margo Martindale, J.B. Smoove, Beau Bridges)
Crazy Ones (Robin Williams, Sarah Michelle Gellar)
We Are Men (Chris Smith, Kal Penn, Tony Shalhoub, Jerry O'Connell)
Intelligence (Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory)
Hostages (Toni Collette, Dylan McDermott)
Duggar Family Expands After Jim Bob and Michelle Gain Custody of Tyler Wayne Hutchins, 8, Michelle's Great-Nephew
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from the former TLC show "19 Kids and Counting" have expanded their family now that they have adopted Michelle's eight-year-old great-nephew.
Country Star Reba McEntire Thankful to God for Helping Her Overcome a Painful Divorce: 'God's Way Is the Best Way'
After "why, God?" came "thank you, God."
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- Victory In Sight For Syrian Army In Aleppo
- Christian Teacher Beaten Up By Muslim Villagers in Uganda for Converting From Islam
- Massive Dust Storm Forms 'Hand of God' Over Israeli Border to 'Protect Nation From ISIS — Just Like in Old Testament'
- 'Prophet of Doom' Who Sprays People's Faces With Toxic Insecticide Ordered to Stop Doing It By Authorities
- Hurricane Matthew Three Months On: Deadly Disease Threatens Thousands Of Lives In Haiti
- Stripped, Beaten and Killed: The Christian Mother Who Fell Victim To Mob Violence In India