Cancelled TV Shows 2013 for CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox: Rules of Engagement, CSI:NY, Happy Endings Canceled
ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX have revealed the full list of canceled shows for this year.
Cancelled shows by CBS include "CSI: New York", "Golden Boy", "Made in Jersey", "Rules of Engagement", "Partners", and "Vegas".
"CSI: New York" has been running for a total of nine seasons before the network decided to pull the plug after increasingly lower ratings.
"Rules of Engagement" has been running for seven seasons but "Vegas" and "Golden Boy" only lasted one season.
The following is a full list of cancelled shows for 2013 by the major TV networks:
Animal Practice (NBC)
Do No Harm (NBC)
30 Rock (NBC): Over
Guys with Kids (NBC)
The Office (NBC): Over
Up All Night (NBC)
1600 Penn (NBC)
Made in Jersey (CBS)
Private Practice (ABC)
Ben & Kate (Fox)
Go On (NBC)
The Job (CBS)
The Mob Doctor (Fox)
Don't Trust the B– in Apt. 23 (ABC)
666 Park Avenue (ABC)
Last Resort (ABC)
Rules of Engagement (CBS
Golden Boy (CBS)
CSI: NY (CBS)
Zero Hour (ABC)
Emily Owens, M.D. (The CW)
How to Live with Your Parents (ABC)
Red Widow (ABC)
Body of Proof (ABC)
The New Normal (NBC)
Malibu Country (ABC)
Happy Endings (ABC)
90210 (The CW)
Cult (The CW)
As for "Hannibal" (NBC), "The Taste" (ABC)" and "The Neighbors" (ABC), it has not yet been decided what will happen.
Meanwhile, CBS has picked up some new series for this season. They include:
Mom (Anna Faris andAllison Janney)
The Millers (Will Arnett, Margo Martindale, J.B. Smoove, Beau Bridges)
Crazy Ones (Robin Williams, Sarah Michelle Gellar)
We Are Men (Chris Smith, Kal Penn, Tony Shalhoub, Jerry O'Connell)
Intelligence (Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory)
Hostages (Toni Collette, Dylan McDermott)
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- 3 Things The Labour Party Can Learn From The Church About Unity
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians