Cancelled TV Shows 2013 for CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox: Rules of Engagement, CSI:NY, Happy Endings Canceled
ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX have revealed the full list of canceled shows for this year.
Cancelled shows by CBS include "CSI: New York", "Golden Boy", "Made in Jersey", "Rules of Engagement", "Partners", and "Vegas".
"CSI: New York" has been running for a total of nine seasons before the network decided to pull the plug after increasingly lower ratings.
"Rules of Engagement" has been running for seven seasons but "Vegas" and "Golden Boy" only lasted one season.
The following is a full list of cancelled shows for 2013 by the major TV networks:
Animal Practice (NBC)
Do No Harm (NBC)
30 Rock (NBC): Over
Guys with Kids (NBC)
The Office (NBC): Over
Up All Night (NBC)
1600 Penn (NBC)
Made in Jersey (CBS)
Private Practice (ABC)
Ben & Kate (Fox)
Go On (NBC)
The Job (CBS)
The Mob Doctor (Fox)
Don't Trust the B– in Apt. 23 (ABC)
666 Park Avenue (ABC)
Last Resort (ABC)
Rules of Engagement (CBS
Golden Boy (CBS)
CSI: NY (CBS)
Zero Hour (ABC)
Emily Owens, M.D. (The CW)
How to Live with Your Parents (ABC)
Red Widow (ABC)
Body of Proof (ABC)
The New Normal (NBC)
Malibu Country (ABC)
Happy Endings (ABC)
90210 (The CW)
Cult (The CW)
As for "Hannibal" (NBC), "The Taste" (ABC)" and "The Neighbors" (ABC), it has not yet been decided what will happen.
Meanwhile, CBS has picked up some new series for this season. They include:
Mom (Anna Faris andAllison Janney)
The Millers (Will Arnett, Margo Martindale, J.B. Smoove, Beau Bridges)
Crazy Ones (Robin Williams, Sarah Michelle Gellar)
We Are Men (Chris Smith, Kal Penn, Tony Shalhoub, Jerry O'Connell)
Intelligence (Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory)
Hostages (Toni Collette, Dylan McDermott)
"Counting On" star Jessa Duggar is expecting her second baby with husband Ben Seewald, who is due sometime in 2017. It looks like the 23-year-old Christian reality star's second pregnancy is making her feel nostalgic since she's looking back at the time she got pregnant with her firstborn Spurgeon Elliot.
Good news for newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson: They are finally expecting their first child together!
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Christian Students Miraculously Saved From ISIS Terrorist Suicide Bombers: 'The Lord Blinded Their Eyes'
- Ancient Papyrus Discovered In Israel Reveals Mystery Of King's Maidservant
- Christians And Muslims Join Forces In Pakistan To Save Nine-Year-Old Boy From Blasphemy Charge
- Young Iraqi Christian Girl Who Forgave ISIS 'Joyful' About Returning Home After Liberation
- Christianity Is In Danger Of Disappearing For Good From Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- 20 Chinese Christians Beaten And Couple Imprisoned For Hanging Cross In Home