British Open 2013 live stream free: Watch online Golf Day 3 (Tee times, leaderboard)
The British Open 2013 moves towards its climax over the weekend with the main competitors now making their move to claim the coveted title. Full coverage from Muirfield can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below, and the leaderboard and tee off times are provided below.
Tiger Woods has moved into contention and is fulfilling his tag as being the favorite for this year's Open tournament.
Going into Saturday Woods was just one shot off the lead and he told reporters that he was simply looking forward to having "fun" at the weekend as the tournament moves to its conclusion. Generally Tiger Woods having fun means winning titles though, and it is clear he will be in the mix come the end of this weekend's golf action.
Woods said: "I grinded all day. I hadn't made a birdie since the fifth so it was nice to make one on the last and improve the card."
The British Open 2013 leaderboard can be seen by clicking here.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
A live stream can be watched online for by clicking here.
Click here for tee times for Satuday.
Click here for the updated leaderboad.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Thousands Sign Petitions In Support Of Fixer Upper Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines
- The Rapture In Three Weeks? This Christian Computer Scientist Thinks So
- Rare Wycliffe Bible Smashes Estimate, Sells For $1.7 Million
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- World Council Of Churches Activist Refused Entry To Israel And Deported
- Burqa Ban In Germany 'Wherever Legally Possible', Says Merkel
- 'Notional Christian' Vote Was The Key To Donald Trump Election Victory
- Mexico 'In Denial' Over Thousands Of Evangelicals Forced Out Of Homes
- Too Many Left Behind By Globalisation, Says Bank Of England's Mark Carney
- Christian Artists Threatened With Fines and Jail Time for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Invitations