British Open 2013 live stream free: Watch online Golf Day 3 (Tee times, leaderboard)
The British Open 2013 moves towards its climax over the weekend with the main competitors now making their move to claim the coveted title. Full coverage from Muirfield can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below, and the leaderboard and tee off times are provided below.
Tiger Woods has moved into contention and is fulfilling his tag as being the favorite for this year's Open tournament.
Going into Saturday Woods was just one shot off the lead and he told reporters that he was simply looking forward to having "fun" at the weekend as the tournament moves to its conclusion. Generally Tiger Woods having fun means winning titles though, and it is clear he will be in the mix come the end of this weekend's golf action.
Woods said: "I grinded all day. I hadn't made a birdie since the fifth so it was nice to make one on the last and improve the card."
The British Open 2013 leaderboard can be seen by clicking here.
A live stream can be watched online for by clicking here.
Click here for tee times for Satuday.
Click here for the updated leaderboad.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'The Shack', cosmic child abuse and 'Lies We Believe About God'
- Collateral damage: how factional fighting in the Church damages us all
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Iraqi military says 61 bodies pulled from collapsed Mosul site
- Mosul civilian deaths confirmed – UN 'stunned by terrible loss of life'
- Voters blame everybody but Trump for Obamacare repeal failure
- Christians displaced by Boko Haram being denied food, relief goods in Nigerian refugee camps
- Evangelist thwarts attempt to silence him as Uganda court drops cases filed against him by Muslim extremists
- Douglas Carswell quits UKIP, says he will remain as independent MP