British Open 2013 live stream free: Watch online Golf Day 3 (Tee times, leaderboard)
The British Open 2013 moves towards its climax over the weekend with the main competitors now making their move to claim the coveted title. Full coverage from Muirfield can be watched online through ESPN live stream via the link provided below, and the leaderboard and tee off times are provided below.
Tiger Woods has moved into contention and is fulfilling his tag as being the favorite for this year's Open tournament.
Going into Saturday Woods was just one shot off the lead and he told reporters that he was simply looking forward to having "fun" at the weekend as the tournament moves to its conclusion. Generally Tiger Woods having fun means winning titles though, and it is clear he will be in the mix come the end of this weekend's golf action.
Woods said: "I grinded all day. I hadn't made a birdie since the fifth so it was nice to make one on the last and improve the card."
The British Open 2013 leaderboard can be seen by clicking here.
A live stream can be watched online for by clicking here.
Click here for tee times for Satuday.
Click here for the updated leaderboad.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Italy earthquake: State funeral held for 35 victims
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- Scottish police seek Catholic priest's help to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom