'Amazing Spider-Man 3' movie plot: Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Civil War plot to be featured next film?
Is Gwen Stacy returning in the third installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man"?
Rumors are circulating that Peter Parker's lady love, who died at the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," will come back from the grave.
Based on the comic books, a professor from the Empire State University who fell in love with Gwen went nuts when she died. He started calling himself The Jackal, and created a clone based on Gwen to bring her back to life.
Meanwhile, there are other rumored plots for "The Amazing Spider Man 3," including the possible crossover of several Marvel characters for the Civil War storyline.
Since Iron Man's involvement in the "Captain America 3" film is already out of the bag, fans are now expecting to see Spider-Man in the equation because of the Civil War story. This will revolve around the epic battle between former Avengers allies due to a government-mandated regulation.
However, there is no information yet whether Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios are actually in talks about the possibility of this plot.
In another news, Andrew Garfield reportedly hinted that Miles Morales could possibly be featured in the next "Spider-Man" film.
The actor has been quoted as saying, "Miles Morales was a huge moment in this character's comic book life. And I do believe that we can do that. It's something I'm really interested in figuring out; an eloquent way of coexisting, or passing on the torch. I don't have an answer, but I think it's actually a really important move. I think it's a really beautiful and important move."
Miles Morales is the Hispanic teen who was bitten by the same genetically-altered spider that gave Peter Parker his superhuman abilities. He replaced Spider Man in the Ultimate Universe when Peter was killed.
Though there are no confirmations yet about the plot of the upcoming "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" movie, fans are already awaiting the release of the third installment of the hit blockbuster franchise.
Good news for newlyweds Ciara and Russell Wilson: They are finally expecting their first child together!
Why Christians Should Not Watch the Rebooted 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show': 'This Is Widely Inappropriate'
The Fox network featured a rebooted "Rocky Horror Picture Show" this year, and turned the 1975 musical, comedy and horror cult classic film into a series.
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Christian Students Miraculously Saved From ISIS Terrorist Suicide Bombers: 'The Lord Blinded Their Eyes'
- Ancient Papyrus Discovered In Israel Reveals Mystery Of King's Maidservant
- Christians And Muslims Join Forces In Pakistan To Save Nine-Year-Old Boy From Blasphemy Charge
- Young Iraqi Christian Girl Who Forgave ISIS 'Joyful' About Returning Home After Liberation
- Christianity Is In Danger Of Disappearing For Good From Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- 20 Chinese Christians Beaten And Couple Imprisoned For Hanging Cross In Home