'Amazing Spider-Man 3' movie plot: Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Civil War plot to be featured next film?
Is Gwen Stacy returning in the third installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man"?
Rumors are circulating that Peter Parker's lady love, who died at the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," will come back from the grave.
Based on the comic books, a professor from the Empire State University who fell in love with Gwen went nuts when she died. He started calling himself The Jackal, and created a clone based on Gwen to bring her back to life.
Meanwhile, there are other rumored plots for "The Amazing Spider Man 3," including the possible crossover of several Marvel characters for the Civil War storyline.
Since Iron Man's involvement in the "Captain America 3" film is already out of the bag, fans are now expecting to see Spider-Man in the equation because of the Civil War story. This will revolve around the epic battle between former Avengers allies due to a government-mandated regulation.
However, there is no information yet whether Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios are actually in talks about the possibility of this plot.
In another news, Andrew Garfield reportedly hinted that Miles Morales could possibly be featured in the next "Spider-Man" film.
The actor has been quoted as saying, "Miles Morales was a huge moment in this character's comic book life. And I do believe that we can do that. It's something I'm really interested in figuring out; an eloquent way of coexisting, or passing on the torch. I don't have an answer, but I think it's actually a really important move. I think it's a really beautiful and important move."
Miles Morales is the Hispanic teen who was bitten by the same genetically-altered spider that gave Peter Parker his superhuman abilities. He replaced Spider Man in the Ultimate Universe when Peter was killed.
Though there are no confirmations yet about the plot of the upcoming "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" movie, fans are already awaiting the release of the third installment of the hit blockbuster franchise.
Natalie Grant says her nephew, who was once a heroin addict, has found salvation through Jesus Christ
Christian singer Natalie Grant shed tears of joy after she found out that her nephew Christian, who was once a heroin addict, has found salvation through Jesus Christ.
Canadian pop star Justin Bieber has done some pretty crazy things in the past but there appears to be something he's drawing the line against - a sex scene with a guy in an upcoming movie.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- Archbishop of Canterbury is making plans for another primates meeting
- Persecution of Christians stepped up in China with increased raids on house churches
- Egyptian President praises Christians for 'wisdom and patriotism'
- Row as Clinton's Catholic running mate Tim Kaine appears to soften stance on abortion