'Amazing Spider-Man 3' movie plot: Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Civil War plot to be featured next film?
Is Gwen Stacy returning in the third installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man"?
Rumors are circulating that Peter Parker's lady love, who died at the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," will come back from the grave.
Based on the comic books, a professor from the Empire State University who fell in love with Gwen went nuts when she died. He started calling himself The Jackal, and created a clone based on Gwen to bring her back to life.
Meanwhile, there are other rumored plots for "The Amazing Spider Man 3," including the possible crossover of several Marvel characters for the Civil War storyline.
Since Iron Man's involvement in the "Captain America 3" film is already out of the bag, fans are now expecting to see Spider-Man in the equation because of the Civil War story. This will revolve around the epic battle between former Avengers allies due to a government-mandated regulation.
However, there is no information yet whether Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios are actually in talks about the possibility of this plot.
In another news, Andrew Garfield reportedly hinted that Miles Morales could possibly be featured in the next "Spider-Man" film.
The actor has been quoted as saying, "Miles Morales was a huge moment in this character's comic book life. And I do believe that we can do that. It's something I'm really interested in figuring out; an eloquent way of coexisting, or passing on the torch. I don't have an answer, but I think it's actually a really important move. I think it's a really beautiful and important move."
Miles Morales is the Hispanic teen who was bitten by the same genetically-altered spider that gave Peter Parker his superhuman abilities. He replaced Spider Man in the Ultimate Universe when Peter was killed.
Though there are no confirmations yet about the plot of the upcoming "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" movie, fans are already awaiting the release of the third installment of the hit blockbuster franchise.
Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald thank God after announcing they are expecting second child just nine months after arrival of Spurgeon
Ben and Jessa Seewald from the TLC show "Counting On" did not waste any time in expanding their family of three.
Rapper DMX, who dreams of becoming a pastor, testifies how difficult times helped him to know God more
It has always been the dream of rapper DMX to become a pastor, and he is slowly making that dream a reality. A video was posted recently on BET Gospel's Facebook page showing the Christian artist preaching before the pulpit in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Parents give the credit to God after their 16-year-old son survives deadly brain-eating amoeba
- Egypt: Knife-wielding attacker shot dead after stabbing guard at Coptic church
- Mark Driscoll hits out at polygamy and warns it could be legal within two decades
- As a follower of Jesus it is your duty to vote, says US Episcopal Church leader
- Religious freedom at 'serious risk' at Christian universities, presidents warn
- Anglican Church in Nigeria builds trauma centre for victims of Boko Haram