'Amazing Spider-Man 3' movie plot: Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Civil War plot to be featured next film?
Is Gwen Stacy returning in the third installment of "The Amazing Spider-Man"?
Rumors are circulating that Peter Parker's lady love, who died at the end of "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," will come back from the grave.
Based on the comic books, a professor from the Empire State University who fell in love with Gwen went nuts when she died. He started calling himself The Jackal, and created a clone based on Gwen to bring her back to life.
Meanwhile, there are other rumored plots for "The Amazing Spider Man 3," including the possible crossover of several Marvel characters for the Civil War storyline.
Since Iron Man's involvement in the "Captain America 3" film is already out of the bag, fans are now expecting to see Spider-Man in the equation because of the Civil War story. This will revolve around the epic battle between former Avengers allies due to a government-mandated regulation.
However, there is no information yet whether Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios are actually in talks about the possibility of this plot.
In another news, Andrew Garfield reportedly hinted that Miles Morales could possibly be featured in the next "Spider-Man" film.
The actor has been quoted as saying, "Miles Morales was a huge moment in this character's comic book life. And I do believe that we can do that. It's something I'm really interested in figuring out; an eloquent way of coexisting, or passing on the torch. I don't have an answer, but I think it's actually a really important move. I think it's a really beautiful and important move."
Miles Morales is the Hispanic teen who was bitten by the same genetically-altered spider that gave Peter Parker his superhuman abilities. He replaced Spider Man in the Ultimate Universe when Peter was killed.
Though there are no confirmations yet about the plot of the upcoming "The Amazing Spider-Man 3" movie, fans are already awaiting the release of the third installment of the hit blockbuster franchise.
Victoria's Secret Lingerie Model Adriana Lima Reveals She Carries A Bible To Shows And Believes In 'Angels'
Brazilian-born lingerie model Adriana Lima, 35, has revealed that she is still a regular churchgoer who always brings a Bible to read backstage before shows.
Duggar Family News: Two More Courtships Rumored As Jinger Duggar And Jeremy Vuolo Enjoy Honeymoon In Australia
Newlyweds Jinger Duggar and Jeremy Vuolo may be the focus of current episodes of Counting On, but tongues are wagging about the possibility of more romance in the air for the Duggar clan.
- St Paul's Celebrates First Female Chorister In 1000 Years
- 40 ways to invest in your marriage during Lent
- Victoria's Secret Lingerie Model Adriana Lima Reveals She Carries A Bible To Shows And Believes In 'Angels'
- This Tennessee Pastor Is Furious After Planned Parenthood Thanks Him For Donations: 'It Wasn't Me'
- Why This Old Testament Verse Is So Special - It's Full Of The Gospel
- 10 Things I've Tried – And Failed – To Give Up For Lent
- 8 Ways To Improve The Preaching In Your Church
- Life Hurts: How God Helped This Christian Doctor In Her Struggle With Anorexia
- Remembering George Herbert: 10 Quotes From The Great Priest And Poet
- Bishop Angaelos: Christians In Egypt Told To 'Leave Or Die', 40 Killed In 3 Months, Prays For ISIS
- Now Christian Art By The Masters Can Be Seen In Stunning Detail As Sistine Chapel Is Digitally Photographed
- Boycott Campaign Against Israel Is Latest 'Mutation' Of Oldest Hatred Says Former Chief Rabbi
- Egypt's Churches Condemn ISIS' 'Terrorist Acts Of Murder' Against Christians
- French Evangelicals Release 'Convictions' Document Ahead Of Elections
- Egypt Exodus: Hundreds Of Christians Flee As ISIS Militants Go On Killing Spree