10 weirdest Christian gifts
With wedding season in full flow, we thought we'd put together a handy gift guide for the ones you love. We've trawled through the internet to show you the best Christian tat the world has to offer, so don't forget to thank us later...
1. What could be better than your flip flops leaving a message of hope for those who follow in your footsteps? A sure crowd pleaser, and one for the man who has everything.
2. Because nothing says "I'm a believer" like a tie emblazoned with Jesus' face. Note the option to customise!
3. We're not sure why Mary and Joseph weren't invited into this snowglobe party, but at least they get to look in from the outside. No need to wait until Christmas - this could be sitting on your mantlepiece in 3-5 working days.
4. Get rid of bad breath and spread the aroma of Christ in one fell swoop. You're welcome.
5. Those wanting to be in the world but not of it, how about getting your very own Pope Francis bottle opener to keep you accountable?
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
6. They say the pen is mightier than the sword, and these are sure to pack a papal punch.
7. Not sure how to tell your overweight friend to lose a few pounds? Try gifting them a copy of this DVD - they'll be sure to lose a few points on the scale, while earning some (low fat) brownie points in heaven!
8. We didn't know we needed one of these until we saw it – a giant egg featuring both Jesus AND St Francis of Assisi. Plus it comes with its own wooden stand so it can enjoy pride of place in your home.
9. The Lord loves a generous giver, but it's hard to put away those pennies. Get some divine help with this handy money box.
10. And finally, add an extra sparkle to any outfit.