'Tekken 7' updates: New announcements expected in July

 Wikipedia

More details about "Tekken 7" are expected to be revealed in the coming days. 

According to Attack of the Fanboy, Bandai Namco will unveil a lot of important news about the ninth installment in the "Tekken" fighting series at the upcoming Evolution Championship Series 2015, scheduled from July 17 to 19 in Las Vegas. This is based on the Twitter post of Mad Catz community manager Mark Julio early this month. 

According to Julio, the type of controller that players can use to play "Tekken 7" will be revealed during the annual fighting tournament. 

"Just a heads up for TEKKEN pad players at EVO 2015. DS3 & DS2 with converters will NOT work with TEKKEN 7. You'll need a DS4. Plan now!" the Mad Catz community manager shared online. 

The upcoming EVO 2015 will mark the first time that a "Tekken 7" competition will reach North America since the game is only available in Japan at the moment. The game also made its debut in Southeast Asia when Bandai Namco brought the game to the recently concluded SEAM 2015 event held in Bangkok, Thailand. 

Meanwhile, ChinaTopix reported that "Tekken 7" will add a returning character to the game's roster. The report cited an earlier post by KDramaStars claiming that Jun Kazama might return to the game. Game creator Katsuhiro Harada hinted last year that Jin's mother is still alive after her fatal battle with the Ogre in "Tekken 3." Since "Tekken 7" is the final installment in the long-running Mishima family feud, it is possible to see Jun's return in this game.

On the other hand, VC Post reported that the highly-anticipated console versions of "Tekken 7," including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, will come out in August. However, Bandai Namco has yet to confirm the validity of the said report. 

The arcade version of "Tekken 7" was first released in Japan on Feb. 18. 

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.