Cleveland Cavaliers news 2015: LeBron James criticizes team following second consecutive defeat

The Cleveland Cavaliers are sitting on top of the Eastern Conference with an 8–3 record but their main guy, LeBron James, is unhappy with the way they are playing this season. 

Last Tuesday, the Cavaliers suffered their second consecutive defeat and it was against the Detroit Pistons, 104–99. 

During the game, James tallied 30 points, six rebounds, and three assists in 40 minutes of action, with his scoring output helping him surpass National Basketball Association (NBA) great Jerry West for the 19th spot in the league's all-time scoring list. 

Unfortunately, the feat came with the loss to Detroit that made the 30-year-old basketball star air his frustrations, which stemmed from Cleveland's failure in last season's NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors. 

"We haven't done anything. We didn't win anything. We lost. We lost in the Finals. So that's enough motivation for myself," James said, following the loss to the Pistons, according to ESPN. 

"I think we need to understand that. Like, we lost in the Finals. We didn't win. And the team (Warriors) that beat us looks more hungry than we are. So it shouldn't be that way," he added. 

According to the report, Cavaliers head coach David Blatt also had criticisms for his team saying they are not showing the toughness they had last season, with center Tristan Thompson having the same sentiment. 

In 11 games this season, the only teams that defeated Cleveland are the Chicago Bulls (97–95), Milwaukee Bucks (108–105, 2OT), and the Pistons. 

So far the Cavaliers are having a better start this season unlike last year when they were still trying to mesh all the new pieces that came to the team. 

Up next for Cleveland will be a three-game home stand first having a rematch with the Bucks today, Thursday, followed by games against the Atlanta Hawks (Saturday) and the Orlando Magic (Monday). 

Newsletter Stay up to date with Christian Today
News
Thousands attend 'March for Jesus' in Belfast
Thousands attend 'March for Jesus' in Belfast

"The atmosphere was full of joy, faith and the presence of God," said organisers.

'Quiet revival' claims 'laid to rest' once and for all as study shows UK churchgoing continues to fall
'Quiet revival' claims 'laid to rest' once and for all as study shows UK churchgoing continues to fall

New figures from the British Social Attitudes survey also show there are no signs of a religious revival among young people. 

Proposed conversion therapy ban comes up against human rights law
Proposed conversion therapy ban comes up against human rights law

Labour wants to ban so-called 'conversion therapy' but critics point out that abusive practices are already illegal.