'Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4' release date pushed back: What to expect

 Wikipedia

"Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" is not coming this fall as previously planned. The latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump revealed that the final iteration of the popular video game series will instead be released in Japan on Feb. 4 next year. 

Along with this announcement, the magazine also gave a preview of characters Boruto and Sarada, who are first-print bonuses for the game. Shonen Gamez's translated version of the scan reveals how the former fights with his agility and the latter, with the courage "she inherited from her mother." 

"Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" boasts the largest character roster in the history of the franchise. The list includes fighters that took part in the battle between Hashirama and Madara. Characters from "The Last: Naruto the Movie" will be included as well. 

The game will also depict the Great Shinobi War, and the characters that played a role in this historic event in the manga will be playable fighters in the game. Apart from that, there will also be other goodies to enjoy. 

Fans who pre-order "Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" in Europe and North America will be able to take home Kakashi's Sixth Hokage costume as well as Hinata's and Sakura's garb as seen in "The Last: Naruto the Movie." Gamers in Japan only need to buy the game on Day One to get all those. 

Meanwhile, there is no official information when "Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4" will be made available outside of Japan. Considering the delay of the game's release in its home fort, it is safe to say that gamers in Europe and North America will have to wait longer. 

For now, the good that can come out of this postponement is that Bandai Namco can polish the game further and add more characters to its sprawling roster. 

News
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship
Sudan authorities use bureaucracy to stop church rebuilding and worship

Authorities in Sudan are obstructing efforts by a church to rebuild and even to use their place of worship

Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist
Ramadan ‘offers a unique opportunity’ to share the Gospel, says missiologist

Dr Emil Saleem Shehadeh has some sage advice for how Christians can engage with their Muslim neighbours and colleagues during Ramadan.

David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban
David Tudor hit with another lifetime ministry ban

Having already been banned, the latest sanction merely reinforces an earlier decision.

Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by
Armenia’s Christian civilization is under existential threat - the UK must not stand idly by

The constellation of powers that produced the eradication of the Armenian Christian presence in Nagorno Karabakh now have their sights on the Republic of Armenia itself.