Amir Khan next fight news: Ruslan Provodnikov's camp negotiating for possible November bout

Amir Khan last fought in May against Chris Algieri and will possibly be back in the ring this November as Russian slugger Ruslan Provodnikov said that his team already started talks with the British contender's side. 

In an interview with behindthegloves.com, Provodnikov said through a translator, "My team is taking care of the negotiations, I'm not really sure what's going on at the moment."

Provodnikov added that he already started training camp and is ready to fight Khan or anyone. 

The 31-year-old boxer added, "I would be ready to fight him in Dubai or here, my team knows the details, but the fight is supposed to be in America."

Provodnikov also said the Khan fight is what they want since Brandon Rios and Timothy Bradley does not want the fight, while they are still unsure if Jesse Vargas would be interested. 

Unfortunately, Provodnikov is not the only one looking to fight Khan as Sky Sports reported that the returning Shane Mosley has also been linked to a possible bout with the British slugger in Dubai this December. 

Mosley recently defeated Ricardo Mayorga via knockout in their rematch last month and expressed his interests to take on the veterans of the sport after the fight. 

Despite all the possible bouts in front of him, it seems like Khan is only interested in facing his former stable and sparring mate Manny Pacquiao. 

Khan told ESPN.com about the Provodnikov talks, "Nah, complete nonsense, mate. We going for [Manny] Pacquiao. In talks."

Previous reports said Top Rank CEO Bob Arum will be presenting the Khan fight to Pacquiao and will be waiting what will happen next.

Both Khan and Pacquiao were denied the chance of facing Floyd Mayweather Jr. when the unbeaten champ decided to face Andre Berto, whom he defeated last Saturday, to retire undefeated at 49–0, tying Rocky Marciano's legendary record. 

News
New Catholic head says lessons must be learned from abuse failings
New Catholic head says lessons must be learned from abuse failings

The newly installed Archbishop of Westminster has said the Church must learn from victims of sexual abuse.

Young adults abandon marriage as pensioners overtake under-25s - report
Young adults abandon marriage as pensioners overtake under-25s - report

The institution of marriage has undergone a dramatic transformation over the past five decades - particularly among young adults.

Iconic cathedral to run truth project during Lent
Iconic cathedral to run truth project during Lent

One of England’s most well-known, historic and picturesque cathedrals has announced plans to run a Lent series looking at truth in the modern world.