Philly 4th of July Jam 2013 live stream: Free concert, where to watch fireworks [MAP for best location]
The Philly 4th of July Jam, America's "Largest Free Concert," will take place tonight in Philadelphia. Hosted by the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the concert will lead up to the Grande Finale Fireworks held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
For those who do not want to brave the crowds but want to see the concert and fireworks, the Philly 4th of July Jam will be broadcasted by VH1 and Palladia from 8 – 11p.m. The concert will also be available via live stream by clicking the link HERE.
The concert will start at 7 p.m., with the fireworks estimated to start at 10:30 p.m. following the performances. This year's annual concert will be hosted by Kevin Hart, and will feature performances from John Mayer, Neo, Jill Scott, J. Cole, Grace Potter, Ben Taylor and The Roots.
Demi Lovato was also scheduled to perform, but due to a strep throat, Hunter Hayes will be taking her place in the lineup.
Prior to the concert and fireworks, a party will be held with live entertainment and food on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway from 20th Street to Eakins Oval between 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information and transportation and road closures for the celebrations, click HERE.
View July 4th Fireworks in Philadelphia Map - Best Places To Watch in a larger map
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- A martyr for our moment: 3 lessons from the radical Christian sacrifice of St Alban
- Cathedrals in crisis? Three ways we could support their growing ministry
- Most religious groups support gay marriage - with the exception of white evangelical Christians
- One reason your church may not be growing – and five things that might help
- An Englishman in America: How the Anglican Church came to the USA
- 'We are probably not alone': NASA discovers 200 new planets – and 10 similar to Earth
- How the whole Bible hangs together – in one easy lesson
- A lesson from Acts: You are not the saviour of the world
- World Refugee Day: 3 Bible reasons Christians can't turn their backs on strangers
- Crisis continues: Millions on brink of starvation in South Sudan, despite end of famine
- South Korean Christian told to leave Pakistan after arrest on suspicion of covert missionary work
- England and Wales' Divorce rate drops to lowest level since the 1970s
- ISIS demolishes historic mosque in Mosul in 'declaration of defeat'
- WATCH: Disturbing footage shows heroic Christian aid worker rescuing young girl from Islamists in Iraq
- Death sentence: The US Christians fearing deadly family deportation to Iraq