Jackie Chan Dead 2013: Death Hoax Rumors Hit Actor Again [VIDEO, PHOTO]
Another Jackie Chan death hoax rumor has hit the martial arts legend – not his first of 2013. The latest death hoax was once again started on social media site Twitter, but has been confirmed as a fake; Jackie Chan is alive and well.
Chan was the victim of a death hoax just a month ago when reports emerged that he had died in a vehicle crash. The rumors went so viral that the actor had to clarify on his own social media site that he was alive and well – even posting a photo of himself holding a recent newspaper.
However, a new rumor has now been sparked saying that the actor fell off a 12-story building while performing stunts for a film.
Reports stated that Jackie Chan was dead and began trending on Twitter when a tweet stating that the actor died doing a stunt was posted online.
Here is the Twitter thread that sparked it all:
@_ItsMyWorlddd: Jackie Chan died tonight doing a stunt. Aweeeee RIP. I liked him
@SheAint_Ti: Damn.. RIP Jackie Chan.. He was truly a legend
@Boudreau_Chase: RIP Jackie Chan #unexpected
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
@DaniDontLie: I just heard Jackie Chan died. omfg, he like the only chinese actor I know #RIPJackieChan
@BkryVoorneman: RIP Jackie Chan Thank you for all your beautiful and good movies. You are an unreplaceable legend
@rizkyhanafi93: We'll miss u the best asian actor.. RIP Jackie Chan, God bless his ☹
@MyDearAnnabel: So sad....Rest in peace Jackie Chan...the world will miss one of the best actors of our generation.
Last month the Jackie Chan death hoax was sparked when someone posted about the actor's death, and various "RIP Jackie Chan" Facebook pages were specially created to mourn the martial arts actor.
Chan moved to deny the death rumors, saying: "Hi everybody! Yesterday, I got on a 3am flight from India to Beijing. I didn't get a chance to sleep and even had to clean my house when I got home. Today, everybody called to congratulate me on my rumored engagement. Afterward, everybody called me to see if I was alive.
"If I died, I would probably tell the world! I took a photo with today's date, just in case you don't believe me! However, thank you all for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!"
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 5 Ways To Be More Christlike This Christmas
- 'You Are The Light Of The World': How God Can Use You To Comfort Those Who Mourn
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- Dylann Roof Trial: 'I Did It,' Church Gunman Says
- 'Jacob Sheep' Return to Israel: 'Precursor' to Third Temple and Second Coming of Christ?
- CIA Says Russia Intervened To Help Trump Win White House
- Hospitals Destroyed And Millions Starving: The Crisis In Yemen Is Worsening
- Franklin Graham Slams Time Magazine For Comparison Of Hillary Clinton To Moses
- Donald Trump Chooses Climate Sceptic and Committed Christian Scott Pruitt For Top Environment Job