Jackie Chan Dead 2013: Death Hoax Rumors Hit Actor Again [VIDEO, PHOTO]
Another Jackie Chan death hoax rumor has hit the martial arts legend – not his first of 2013. The latest death hoax was once again started on social media site Twitter, but has been confirmed as a fake; Jackie Chan is alive and well.
Chan was the victim of a death hoax just a month ago when reports emerged that he had died in a vehicle crash. The rumors went so viral that the actor had to clarify on his own social media site that he was alive and well – even posting a photo of himself holding a recent newspaper.
However, a new rumor has now been sparked saying that the actor fell off a 12-story building while performing stunts for a film.
Reports stated that Jackie Chan was dead and began trending on Twitter when a tweet stating that the actor died doing a stunt was posted online.
Here is the Twitter thread that sparked it all:
@_ItsMyWorlddd: Jackie Chan died tonight doing a stunt. Aweeeee RIP. I liked him
@SheAint_Ti: Damn.. RIP Jackie Chan.. He was truly a legend
@Boudreau_Chase: RIP Jackie Chan #unexpected
@DaniDontLie: I just heard Jackie Chan died. omfg, he like the only chinese actor I know #RIPJackieChan
@BkryVoorneman: RIP Jackie Chan Thank you for all your beautiful and good movies. You are an unreplaceable legend
@rizkyhanafi93: We'll miss u the best asian actor.. RIP Jackie Chan, God bless his ☹
@MyDearAnnabel: So sad....Rest in peace Jackie Chan...the world will miss one of the best actors of our generation.
Last month the Jackie Chan death hoax was sparked when someone posted about the actor's death, and various "RIP Jackie Chan" Facebook pages were specially created to mourn the martial arts actor.
Chan moved to deny the death rumors, saying: "Hi everybody! Yesterday, I got on a 3am flight from India to Beijing. I didn't get a chance to sleep and even had to clean my house when I got home. Today, everybody called to congratulate me on my rumored engagement. Afterward, everybody called me to see if I was alive.
"If I died, I would probably tell the world! I took a photo with today's date, just in case you don't believe me! However, thank you all for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!"
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- Why We Should Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: 7 Fun Looks At Evangelical Christian Culture
- Why Did Jesus Ask A Blind Man If He Wanted Healing?
- A Radical Way To Buy Your Own Home - Thanks To God And Christian Mission
- 8 Moments You'll Only Understand If You're A Calvinist
- Why Trump's Rambling, Incoherent Press Conference Is So Worrying
- When Are British Bank Holidays In 2017?
- Why Christians Should Beware Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy
- Christians In Mideast Reject Trump Plan To Prioritise U.S. Resettlement Of Christian Refugees: 'Wrong Message, Wrong Policy'
- Boko Haram Has Murdered 100,000, Displaced 2 Million In War To Wipe Out Christianity In Nigeria
- Malaysia Arrests North Korean Man As Row Over Kim Jong Nam's Death Escalates
- Islamist Extremists Spill More Christian Blood In Egypt Amid Fears That More Attacks Are Forthcoming
- Mother Of Man Who Killed Pastor Turns To Christ After Church Shows Forgiveness, Compassion