Jackie Chan Dead 2013: Death Hoax Rumors Hit Actor Again [VIDEO, PHOTO]
Another Jackie Chan death hoax rumor has hit the martial arts legend – not his first of 2013. The latest death hoax was once again started on social media site Twitter, but has been confirmed as a fake; Jackie Chan is alive and well.
Chan was the victim of a death hoax just a month ago when reports emerged that he had died in a vehicle crash. The rumors went so viral that the actor had to clarify on his own social media site that he was alive and well – even posting a photo of himself holding a recent newspaper.
However, a new rumor has now been sparked saying that the actor fell off a 12-story building while performing stunts for a film.
Reports stated that Jackie Chan was dead and began trending on Twitter when a tweet stating that the actor died doing a stunt was posted online.
Here is the Twitter thread that sparked it all:
@_ItsMyWorlddd: Jackie Chan died tonight doing a stunt. Aweeeee RIP. I liked him
@SheAint_Ti: Damn.. RIP Jackie Chan.. He was truly a legend
@Boudreau_Chase: RIP Jackie Chan #unexpected
@DaniDontLie: I just heard Jackie Chan died. omfg, he like the only chinese actor I know #RIPJackieChan
@BkryVoorneman: RIP Jackie Chan Thank you for all your beautiful and good movies. You are an unreplaceable legend
@rizkyhanafi93: We'll miss u the best asian actor.. RIP Jackie Chan, God bless his ☹
@MyDearAnnabel: So sad....Rest in peace Jackie Chan...the world will miss one of the best actors of our generation.
Last month the Jackie Chan death hoax was sparked when someone posted about the actor's death, and various "RIP Jackie Chan" Facebook pages were specially created to mourn the martial arts actor.
Chan moved to deny the death rumors, saying: "Hi everybody! Yesterday, I got on a 3am flight from India to Beijing. I didn't get a chance to sleep and even had to clean my house when I got home. Today, everybody called to congratulate me on my rumored engagement. Afterward, everybody called me to see if I was alive.
"If I died, I would probably tell the world! I took a photo with today's date, just in case you don't believe me! However, thank you all for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!"
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Monster Or Messiah: How Should The Church Respond To Donald Trump?
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Vietnamese Buddhist Farmer Turns to Christ and Becomes an Evangelist After Jesus Heals His Wife
- Donald Trump, 45th U.S. President, Is 'Secular Cyrus' Prophesied In Isaiah 45, Says Christian Leader
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Strikes Back At Critical Priests, Asks Them, 'What Is Your Moral Ascendancy?'
- Women's March: Hundreds Of Thousands Of Feminist Protesters Gather In Washington Against Trump Agenda
- Blast In Pakistan Vegetable Market Kills At Least 21
- Violent Clashes Between Protesters And Police In Washington Over Trump Inauguration