Confederations Cup 2013 Live Stream: Watch Online Mexico vs Brazil soccer
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament. Brazil will be big favorites to win the game, but Mexico can be a very difficult team to beat and they will undoubtedly give their all.
The soccer game will kick off at 3 p.m. ET from Casteao, Fortaleza in Brazil, and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Mexico are having a tough time of it - they played European giants Italy in the their opening game and even though they fought hard, they were unable to keep up with the strong Italian side, and eventually lost that first game.
That puts pressure on them to get a result today, but the opposition does not get any easier, and they will have to take down their South American rivals Brazil if they are to claim a first win of the tournament.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Brazil started their Confederations Cup tournament in style, beating Japan 3-0 in their opening encounter. If they beat Mexico today it will potentially dump them out of the tournament.
It is tough to see how Mexico can get a win today against the host country, but if they keep things tight and do not concede early they will be in with a shot.
Brazil vs Mexico takes place on Wednesday afternoon in the FIFA Confederations Cup 2013 football tournament and all the action can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- South Koreans march close to presidential Blue House demanding Park resign
- Malaysia says Myanmar violence against Muslim Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'
- Bodies of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victims Returned To Grieving Brazilian Home Town
- Pakistan Province Bans Forced Conversions of Christians to Islam; Move Hailed as 'Great Step' to Protect Minorities
- Fear Grips Christian Converts in Europe Refugee Camps Amid Death Threats From Muslim Extremists
- Newly Baptised Girl and Her Younger Brother Survive Knife Attack By Their Own Mom; God Saved Them, Says Pastor